Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

The Conservative

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:49 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:

:shock:

So this guy knows every student that goes to Berkley? Really, even the ones wearing masks? He must love the idea of Sharia Law...
#NotOneRedCent

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:51 am

The Conservative wrote:

So this guy knows every student that goes to Berkley? Really, even the ones wearing masks? He must love the idea of Sharia Law...
He may be little in stature, but he's big on imagination.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52 am

Welp, he's lost it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:57 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: He may be little in stature, but he's big on imagination.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:59 am

You know, I am starting to think most of these people on the left are secretly thrilled they lost the election. They always had this fantasy of being the dissenters and revolutionaries, but for a very long time, they were the ruling ideology, and their larping only looked retarded (and they had to know it).

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You know, I am starting to think most of these people on the left are secretly thrilled they lost the election. They always had this fantasy of being the dissenters and revolutionaries, but for a very long time, they were the ruling ideology, and their larping only looked retarded (and they had to know it).
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:01 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You know, I am starting to think most of these people on the left are secretly thrilled they lost the election. They always had this fantasy of being the dissenters and revolutionaries, but for a very long time, they were the ruling ideology, and their larping only looked retarded (and they had to know it).
Besides that, the Left has been told that they need to fight dirty like the Right does. In fact, that's was the reason they came up with for Bush's two elections, especially the reelection.

Now that 20 year long narrative combined with the dissenter LARPing you're touching on, has creating this current tantrum culture.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:How DSL sees himself

*Clint Eastwood*

How everyone else sees him

*Bowling for Columbine*
Nope. You know me well enough to know I've discussed and been subjected to alot of strawmanning by StA. If you don't agree with him, you're likely to just get sent in an imaginary pile where everyone's whatever scary word he can think of.

But even with all that, he's not a mass shooter wannabe, Monte. Like I told Okee: Don't react to hysteria with hysteria. It demeans you, and it won't help you engage him in conversation anyway. Probably helps him more, in fact. He may fantasize about "taking on the rioters", sure, but in those fantasies, he's not shooting them because they bullied him or said "bad stuff". So, I'd be more hesistant about claiming that's how "everyone" sees him.

And if you were going for sarcasm or irony... Consider your audience. It's mostly Americans. Even the MHF leftists are likely to either own guns, or likely to defend the 2nd Amendment.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:20 am

BjornP wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:How DSL sees himself

*Clint Eastwood*

How everyone else sees him

*Bowling for Columbine*
Nope. You know me well enough to know I've discussed and been subjected to alot of strawmanning by StA. If you don't agree with him, you're likely to just get sent in an imaginary pile where everyone's whatever scary word he can think of.

But even with all that, he's not a mass shooter wannabe, Monte. Like I told Okee: Don't react to hysteria with hysteria. It demeans you, and it won't help you engage him in conversation anyway. Probably helps him more, in fact. He may fantasize about "taking on the rioters", sure, but in those fantasies, he's not shooting them because they bullied him or said "bad stuff". So, I'd be more hesistant about claiming that's how "everyone" sees him.

And if you were going for sarcasm or irony... Consider your audience. It's mostly Americans. Even the MHF leftists are likely to either own guns, or likely to defend the 2nd Amendment.
You're right as always Bjorn. If I'd thought about it properly I would have said
"like this"

But OK I went too far, I'm just getting sick of all this macho "I'm gonna shoot him in the face" bollocks.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:22 am

California wrote:
Besides that, the Left has been told that they need to fight dirty like the Right does. In fact, that's was the reason they came up with for Bush's two elections, especially the reelection.

Now that 20 year long narrative combined with the dissenter LARPing you're touching on, has creating this current tantrum culture.
The left can only imagine how the right fights dirty, when in reality they would rather have someone else do their dirty work... hell I mean look at the Clintons, a perfect example of what the left gets away with.
#NotOneRedCent