Dark Days Ahead

Xenophon

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:35 am
My God. The people that think some miracle is going to happen today are just nuts. The comment section on any Pro Trump related video on YouTube are filled with them. I don’t understand where these people are coming from. However I think it’s funny that Biden needs 20,000 + military body guards for a “legit” election.
Anyone who knows what is going to happen today is full of it, but my guess is that nothing happens and the National Guard won't have to do anything either.

But hey, I was wrong about Jan. 6.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:42 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 am
SilverEagle wrote:
My God. The people that think some miracle is going to happen today are just nuts. The comment section on any Pro Trump related video on YouTube are filled with them. I don’t understand where these people are coming from. However I think it’s funny that Biden needs 20,000 + military body guards for a “legit” election.
Anyone who knows what is going to happen today is full of it, but my guess is that nothing happens and the National Guard won't have to do anything either.

There is going to be a filing for impeachment today... for whom, is yet to be seen.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:44 am

Xenophon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

I agree with you. The only thing that will happen is that illegitimate demented old circus monkey will be sworn in as POTUS and the republic dies.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:42 am
Xenophon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

There is going to be a filing for impeachment today... for whom, is yet to be seen.
And that will go nowhere. What’s the best case scenario? Harris becomes POTUS? Oh what if they get her out of there too....oh great we have Pelosi as POTUS? Yup we’re fucked from all angles.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:55 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

And that will go nowhere. What’s the best case scenario? Harris becomes POTUS? Oh what if they get her out of there too....oh great we have Pelosi as POTUS? Yup we’re fucked from all angles.
Pelosi doesn't want to be POTUS. She has too much power where she is and shes making millions
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:58 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Well, we have a few censures on the dockets, but either way...
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:18 am
I no longer expect logic or reason from them. In fact, I first expect deception and propaganda.
It's all they do now. There is no reasoning with them. They have literally done everything that they accused the other side of doing.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:11 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:05 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:18 am
I no longer expect logic or reason from them. In fact, I first expect deception and propaganda.
It's all they do now. There is no reasoning with them. They have literally done everything that they accused the other side of doing.
Part of the Commie strategy, destroy the language and meaning of words.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:33 am

Lots of executive orders today. Student loans are still not going to be paid until October, and non-citizens are now to be counted in the census. Because why have citizenship.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:29 am

Anybody experiencing connection issues when they browse?