Re: 2020 election

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:10 pm
ya girl Tulsi at the CNN town hall tonight

opposes foreign wars and regime change
supports medicare for all
word of the day: "hinduphobic"
anti-Semite. We have rules against that in the house of representatives. We have LGBT, Latino, wagon burner, former slaves, Chinese, you name it laws against that on the Congressional floor.

In case you aren't aware it is physically impossible to be critical of Israel without being an anti-Semite.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:28 pm

if i'm honest i think i knew what an anti-dentite was before i knew what an anti-semite was

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:33 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:28 pm

if i'm honest i think i knew what an anti-dentite was before i knew what an anti-semite was
You're a rabid anti-dentite!
*yip*

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:19 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:02 pm

DENTAL RE-EDUCATION CENTERS

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:15 pm

What a fag

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:23 pm

feel the verm wang gang bitch

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Rise of the Pink Hats for Andrew Yang | National Review
In every meme there is a kernel of truth. And so it is with “NEETbux.” The meme, born on 4chan, is a portmanteau of money — “bucks” — that is paid out by the government, one’s parents, or an inheritance, to NEETs (an acronym coined 20 years ago by the U.K.’s aptly named Social Exclusion Task Force to refer to people Not in Employment, Education, or Training). To say you receive NEETbux is to lord that fact over people who work for a living, to put a positive spin on what is usually considered an embarrassing admission.

The truth at the heart of this meme is that the U.S., with its structural economic problems and its growing population of social outcasts, pays out NEETbux to a number of people that is large enough to give rise to the depressing term. Disability checks paid to the 30-year-old Battlefield V veteran with social anxiety are NEETbux. So too is the allowance paid to the high-school dropout who can’t be bothered to wake up in the morning, or whose job was automated away. And so too is presidential candidate Andrew Yang’s signature proposal to pay every citizen a $1,000 monthly universal basic income.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 pm

eat lead gun grabber
https://www.yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
As President, I will…

Promote a stringent, tiered licensing system for gun ownership (think a CDL vs. a regular driver’s license):
All tiers
Pass a federal background check, eliminating the gun show loophole.
Tier 1 – Basic hunting rifles and handguns
Pass a background check
Pass a basic hunting/firearm safety class
Provide a receipt for an appropriately-sized gun locker, or trigger lock per registered gun.
Tier 2 – Semi-automatic rifles
Have a Tier 1 license for at least 1 year
Be at least 21 years of age
Pass an advanced firearm safety class.
Tier 3 – Advanced and automatic weaponry
Maintain current restrictions and definitions (National Firearms Act of 1934)
Ban high-capacity magazines
Require submission of fingerprints and DNA to the FBI
Submit to a gun locker inspection to ensure it can house the weapons
Undergo yearly refresher trainings on the use of these firearms.
Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from receiving a license.
Those who currently own any firearms will:
Be grandfathered in with their current license, and for the 1-year requirement if they decide to apply for a Tier 2 license
Receive a one-time “Good Gun Owner” tax credit for adhering to the additional requirements implemented by the new system
Be allowed a tax write-off for the purchase of any equipment required to adhere to the new standards
Be allowed to register any currently unregistered firearm without facing any penalties.
Individual states will determine their concealed carry/open carry laws, and reciprocity will not be federally enforced. However, a concealed or open carry license in one state would satisfy all licensure requirements in all states.
Prohibit the manufacture and sale of bump stocks, suppressors, incendiary/exploding ammunition, and (yes, this is currently legal) grenade launcher attachments.
Create federal safety guidelines for gun manufacture and distribution, similar to federal car safety requirements, with strict penalties for the violation of these guidelines.
Encourage gun manufacturers to implement designs that prevent interchanging parts that alter the functionality of the firearm.
Implement a federal buyback program for anyone who wants to voluntarily give up their firearm.
Invest in innovative technology that would make firearms harder to fire for non-owners of the gun, and create a federal, bipartisan panel to determine when technological innovations are advanced and reliable enough to be included in manufacturing safety requirements.
As stated here, invest in a more robust mental health infrastructure. This will help to identify and treat people with mental health illnesses that make them prone to violence.
Increase funding to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, and drastically increase funding to the US Department of Veterans Affairs Suicide Prevention efforts.
Initiate and fund mindfulness programs in schools and correctional facilities, which have been demonstrated to reduce violent behavior.
Invest heavily in law enforcement training to de-escalate situations involving firearms.