Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Speaker to Animals

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:08 am

Sad that English needs to be taught to an Englishmen. I did read that American English is the purer dialect.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You tripping? That day already arrived. Just show up to a "protest" with a MAGA hat.

It's lonely up on that clock tower, buddy. Wear something warm. :lol:

Really looking forward to your 10 minutes of fame. :popcorn:

Then come try to attack me with a metal pole and make your dream come true.
Yeah, I'll be there - in your local shopping center, around 6pm tomorrow. Come loaded for bear, man. Don't wanna let me get away, now.
Just do me a favor, and stay alive until the news chopper arrives.

:popcorn:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:41 am

California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:What is that, Pepe le Goth? That's what you'll end up with, he'll be wearing make up n' shit. lol.
High fade. Skin.
I have that haircut. Must be a fashy

I didn't WANT to be a skinhead. Genetics forced my hand. :goteam:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:44 am

How DSL sees himself

How everyone else sees him

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 am

Montegriffo wrote:How DSL sees himself

How everyone else sees him

Weren't you lamenting all the insults not long ago? You seem to be the primary perpetrator, honestly. If you don't like what somebody says, you accuse them of being racists, or in this case, a serial killer.

Don't you have some kids to rape? Maybe convert to Islam and your leftist government will give you a free pass for about ten years.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:15 am

That really kinda sucks, Montez.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:37 am

C-Mag wrote:

Good points Bjorn.

The political discourse in a America right now is a little like a forum discussion where each side has gone Godwin and trying to prove the other is literally Hitler. IMO, traditional working people have been pushed into the PC culture box and are mimicking the same ways they have been attacked for years. They have no media to reflect their thoughts in the main corporate media or film, so it makes independent commentators more popular.

A very good point, and I agree. I think the victim/martyr/aggrievance culture phase hurts all sections of a country. It would be amazing if a counter-grievance culture wave could start on the right, and then the Left could be the ones mimicking that aspect of the right instead of the current right mimicking the hysterical grievance culture of the left. Would make both rational discussion and problem solving more easy.
I don't think there is any questioning the American 'Left' is having a giant temper tantrum of Trump. What did Trump do to incite this? He just stood up, called it like he saw it, said we suck in a bunch of areas and we don't have to suck. Then said this is how I will fix this. Now he is just working his way down his priority list. Now we have folks in the street following his lead and standing up to basically say we don't have to take your crap anymore and they are getting attacked.

To me the best course of action is an active police presence putting these millennial hipsters in prison with crypts, bloods, Aryans and MS-13 for a few years. Then if institutions like UC Berkeley don't want to support Free Speech, just take their Federal money.

But how is the guy in the street supposed to respond. If he goes and cleans house on the aggressors it's most likely exactly what they want.
"If you clean house on them, they win".
- Carlus Trudeau.

:P

But nah, if Trump has anything to threaten Cali with, he should do that. Threaten to take some funding away if they don't make sure they take their responsibility to keep law and order?

People shouldn't riot in the streets because "the wrong guy" got elected unless we're talking clear election fraud. Despite Trump's charges during the election, I doubt you're that level of banana republic, though. Their rioting is just extreme entitlement upbringing at play. But neither should people be accepting of a person they disagree politically deeply with. They should research their issues more, though, than simply churn out Hitler comparisons and react to how something feels or how a particular visual feels. Everybody knows Trump will be a Berlusconi, anyway.. :P
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:43 am

This is the truth of the matter right here:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -like-kkk/

These civil rights laws were created to protect people from democratic party violence. The laws still apply and obviously remain necessary.

If this were a civil rights march and the democrats came dressed in white sheets attacking people, the response would be to round them up, and if they attacked with metal poles, nobody would shed a tear when those attackers get shot. But somehow democrats changed their dresscode from white to black, and it's all different?

No. Political violence should be roundly stamped out and the perpetrators face LONG prison sentences. If they attack innocent people, those innocent people possess the right of self-defense, which includes deadly force in the cases we have seen lately.

Had these leftists marched for secession, I'd support them. But instead they make it clear they just want to make war on the rest of us.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:46 am

:shock:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
It's lonely up on that clock tower, buddy. Wear something warm. :lol:

Really looking forward to your 10 minutes of fame. :popcorn:

Then come try to attack me with a metal pole and make your dream come true.
Yeah, I'll be there - in your local shopping center, around 6pm tomorrow. Come loaded for bear, man. Don't wanna let me get away, now.
Just do me a favor, and stay alive until the news chopper arrives.

:popcorn:
Or just be this guy...

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/mall-shooter ... elections/
#NotOneRedCent