Trump's SCOTUS

clubgop

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The nuclear option in this very thread. You would only recongnize the orginal bad behavior of the dems after being called out on it. Otherwise, it was "unprecedented" and "the end of the republic" and some other MSM lib talking point bs. This is your MO. Sure you'll throw a couple toothless criticisms at team blue but when the partisan rubber hits the road there you are with team blue and you pretend to be above it all when called on it. Fuck that shit. I know that game. We see you.
More fail. I never supported Reid on his nuclear option. NEVER. You're imaging things, again. I'm not the SJW you are looking for.
One doesn't need to be a SJW to be ab undercover hack bitch. As for never supporting Reid nuclear option you're probably right because you were ignorant of it in the first place because the MSM wasnt feeding you talking points. Everytime a partisan piss match comes up, you support the dem side while claiming not to take part. You lie. If you think 60 votes is such a great thing then your position on the Garland nomination makes no sense. It was quite clear that he didnt have anywhere near the 60 votes. But you wanted hearings so you could see some Kabuki theatre. Wasting everyone's time and energy because you want to see a puppet show, who's the child again?

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:25 pm

clubgop wrote: As for never supporting Reid nuclear option you're probably right because you were ignorant of it in the first place because the MSM wasnt feeding you talking points.
What do you think I do? Watch CNN and come here and spew it back? If you think this didn't make the news, you are quite wrong.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ce1cf5dc74
“It’s a sad day in the history of the Senate,” McConnell told reporters, calling the move a Democratic “power grab.”
I agreed with McConnell then and I still agree with 2013 McConnell now. We're done here. You can be reasonable, but when it comes to me, you simply cannot see reality. That's okay. It's who you are.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote: As for never supporting Reid nuclear option you're probably right because you were ignorant of it in the first place because the MSM wasnt feeding you talking points.
What do you think I do? Watch CNN and come here and spew it back? If you think this didn't make the news, you are quite wrong.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ce1cf5dc74
“It’s a sad day in the history of the Senate,” McConnell told reporters, calling the move a Democratic “power grab.”
I agreed with McConnell then and I still agree with 2013 McConnell now. We're done here. You can be reasonable, but when it comes to me, you simply cannot see reality. That's okay. It's who you are.
Yes that what I think because that is what you do. As for your second statement I dont see any proof that you took this position, you rely on the DCF going poof it gave all the undercover hack bitches a clean slate. Back to McConnell and how you act so above it all is your pronouncement that someone can't have an intellectual straight foward reason for supporting McConnell then and still supporting him now. That's is the reality.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Sort of feel like the club guy has problems. Like we're all being chill talking, and then the club dude comes and drops a cloud of gloom on everything.

Like, um, I think it's a given that everyone has cultural and political biases, but constant straw-manning brings down the discussion in my opinion. Could we convince him to break off from posting until he cools down?

P.S.To CLUBGOOP: I have found that with humility comes grace. Maybe you could testify about what's bothering you. I know forumeering can take it's toll.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:52 pm

JohnDonne wrote:Sort of feel like the club guy has problems. Like we're all being chill talking, and then the club dude comes and drops a cloud of gloom on everything.

Like, um, I think it's a given that everyone has cultural and political biases, but constant straw-manning brings down the discussion in my opinion. Could we convince him to break off from posting until he cools down?

P.S.To CLUBGOOP: I have found that with humility comes grace. Maybe you could testify about what's bothering you. I know forumeering can take it's toll.
I'm chill too. I'm just calling out the dishonesty here. I'll tell you what is really bothering me. Your dishonesty, Kath's dishonesty, and your Frankfurt school bullshit. Because I dont agree with you I must be crazy and and need to be shut up. Fuck off with that bitch shit. Why should I display humility when I am kicking ass because everyone trying to save baby Kath from that well she fell down?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:42 am

https://www.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/13/poli ... index.html

Why should I be humble when you keep telling lies about me and I keep being vindicated?

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:47 am

clubgop wrote: Yes that what I think because that is what you do. As for your second statement I dont see any proof that you took this position, you rely on the DCF going poof it gave all the undercover hack bitches a clean slate.
Really, all you do is make yourself look foolish. I know me far better than you do, and anyone who reads this forum knows I'm not a liar. I've spent my entire adult life believing that one party should never be given too much power. While my presidential voting record would show mostly Republicans, I usually went blue team for other government positions, like Senator & Representative. My personal sweet spot is party in WH gets the House and opposition gets the Senate. SCOTUS is optimal at 5:4, and I always hope there's at least one swing vote in there. I've believed this my whole life, so why on earth would I hold a position like you claim? Answer? I didn't. I don't. Never have. Never will.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:48 am

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:39 am

That's great but Trump replacing Scalia is no change. We need the liberal ones to die soon so they can be replaced and actually have a chance of outlawing abortion.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:45 am

I'll say it again: precedence. Even if all 9 justices were Conservative, they'd also be against judicial activism, so they would not overturn.

p.s. Chant after me: "Constitutional Convention."
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change