How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

SilverEagle

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:39 am

Fife wrote:Impeach everybody.
I'm for that. Just as long as Corporations are no longer considered a "person", Maximum political contributions are limited to $500.00 per person with no pools of money, no organizations or companies can donate in any form, and term limits for ALL levels of government.
Last edited by SilverEagle on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 am

SilverEagle wrote:
I'm for that. Just as long as Corporations are no longer considered a "person", Maximum political contributions are limited to $500.00 per person with no pools of money, no organizations or companies can donate in any form, and term limits for ALL level of government.
I'm nominating you for Congress.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
I'm for that. Just as long as Corporations are no longer considered a "person", Maximum political contributions are limited to $500.00 per person with no pools of money, no organizations or companies can donate in any form, and term limits for ALL level of government.
I'm nominating you for Congress.
:D

Just think about what our country would look like today if we had those provisions in place since.....lets say the 1950's. I think it's safe to say that we would not be the rotting from the inside out country that we are today, you know a Zombie Superpower.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 am

All you anti-Trump guys need to admit that all your blather is intended to gaslight Trump for impeachment. I'm tired of folks supposedly saying they want a discussion when in reality it's always Impeach-Trump-Now that is the real agenda. So if your intention is to impeach Trump, fuck you, I ain't participating in any further debates.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
You may be aware that by 2008, most people didn't have a job anymore.
Really? Where were the breadlines? Where were the shanty towns? I don't recall this. I was doing quite well in fact.
I didn't. I worked wherever, and whenever I could. Day jobs, under the table. Jobs just to get by, keep a roof over my head, etc...

I didn't have a long-term contract or full-time job for a very long time... This is my first full-time gig in almost a decade. Where I should be, and where I was are two entirely different things... I don't have a degree, nothing changed except that I tried to keep working... now I'm a director...

Your "shanty towns" exist, they still do... and the breadlines exist as well... but it's called section 8 housing and welfare instead. Under Obama, that number increased exponentially to the point where if you weren't working, you were on welfare.
Last edited by The Conservative on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 am

Martin Hash wrote:All you anti-Trump guys need to admit that all your blather is intended to gaslight Trump for impeachment. I'm tired of folks supposedly saying they want a discussion when in reality it's always Impeach-Trump-Now that is the real agenda. So if your intention is to impeach Trump, fuck you, I ain't participating in any further debates.
Those battle lines were drawn many months ago, man. This isn't new.

There was no criticism allowed of the hair, the orange skin, the meaningless blather, or the absolutely amazing lack of taste. No ground was given, even when he started spouting nonsense about mass deportations, building a medieval wall, or fearmongering about mexican rapists.

I see no reason for such a "debate" to suddenly take place now, but I'm certainly open to discussing whatever is on your mind. This fucking clown show will hopefully be over soon.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 am

The Conservative wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
You may be aware that by 2008, most people didn't have a job anymore.
Really? Where were the breadlines? Where were the shanty towns? I don't recall this. I was doing quite well in fact.
I didn't. I worked wherever, and whenever I could. Day jobs, under the table. Jobs just to get by, keep a roof over my head, etc...

I didn't have a long-term contract or full-time job for a very long time... This is my first full-time gig in almost a decade. Where I should be, and where I was are two entirely different things... I don't have a degree, nothing changed except that I tried to keep working... now I'm a director...

Your "shanty towns" exist, they still do... and the breadlines exist as well... but its called welfare instead. Under Obama, that number increased exponentially to the point where if you weren't working, you were on welfare.
It increased "under Obama" because the crash happened while he was taking office, thanks to a Clinton policy, which was a continuation of Reagan's idiocy.

Now we are all subject to the will of corporations. Just don't try to pin it all on the Kenyan.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:All you anti-Trump guys need to admit that all your blather is intended to gaslight Trump for impeachment. I'm tired of folks supposedly saying they want a discussion when in reality it's always Impeach-Trump-Now that is the real agenda. So if your intention is to impeach Trump, fuck you, I ain't participating in any further debates.

There was no criticism allowed of the hair, the orange skin, the meaningless blather, or the absolutely amazing lack of taste. No ground was given, even when he started spouting nonsense about mass deportations, building a medieval wall, or fearmongering about mexican rapists.

I see no reason for such a "debate" to suddenly take place now, but I'm certainly open to discussing whatever is on your mind. This fucking clown show will hopefully be over soon.
Got it. I'll skip reading anymore of your Trump posts. (You can keep reading mine, I'm still objective.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 am

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Got it. I'll skip reading anymore of your Trump posts. (You can keep reading mine, I'm still objective.)
Everybody's objective in their own minds. I just see no upside to this clown. Absolutely none.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

You guys are hysterical.