Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

TheReal_ND

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:51 am

No. he's growing glorious hair for the Revolution.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:58 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Then give us Zion.
"Take it by force of arms, or you're not worthy of it"- Smitty Wolf

The Zionists didn't sit around in the waaaghmbulance, bro, they took Israel from the Arabs, in a war of conquest.

Nobody "gives" you Zion, Zion, you take.
:lol: Yeah, they took it. Right after Britain gave it to them. They sure took it alright.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:59 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Then give us Zion.
"Take it by force of arms, or you're not worthy of it"- Smitty Wolf

The Zionists didn't sit around in the waaaghmbulance, bro, they took Israel from the Arabs, in a war of conquest.

Nobody "gives" you Zion, Zion, you take.
:lol: Yeah, they took it. Right after Britain gave it to them. They sure took it alright.
lol I was waiting to see where this went.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 am

BjornP wrote:
Seriously, can it with that hysterical bullshit and at least pretend to act like a man. Being that afraid, blowing differences that much out of proportion is weak, pathetic, undignifying and I. Don't. Give. A. FUCK if The Left "does it too". If you are better than them, fucking act like it instead of copying them and their "logic".

Good points Bjorn.

The political discourse in a America right now is a little like a forum discussion where each side has gone Godwin and trying to prove the other is literally Hitler. IMO, traditional working people have been pushed into the PC culture box and are mimicking the same ways they have been attacked for years. They have no media to reflect their thoughts in the main corporate media or film, so it makes independent commentators more popular.

I don't think there is any questioning the American 'Left' is having a giant temper tantrum of Trump. What did Trump do to incite this? He just stood up, called it like he saw it, said we suck in a bunch of areas and we don't have to suck. Then said this is how I will fix this. Now he is just working his way down his priority list. Now we have folks in the street following his lead and standing up to basically say we don't have to take your crap anymore and they are getting attacked.

To me the best course of action is an active police presence putting these millennial hipsters in prison with crypts, bloods, Aryans and MS-13 for a few years. Then if institutions like UC Berkeley don't want to support Free Speech, just take their Federal money.

But how is the guy in the street supposed to respond. If he goes and cleans house on the aggressors it's most likely exactly what they want.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

boethius

Post by boethius » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:40 am

Do the Antifah faggots understand that if they succeed in secession, their federal funds go bye bye as well?

Can't wait until I can legally shoot rebel Millennial hipsters during Civil War 2.0.

There was a lot of fun here in Missouri for partisan fighters during the last Civil War, maybe it will be just as fun this time around...
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:45 am

boethius wrote:
Can't wait until I can legally shoot rebel Millennial hipsters during Civil War 2.0.
You tripping? That day already arrived. Just show up to a "protest" with a MAGA hat.

boethius

Post by boethius » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
boethius wrote:
You tripping? That day already arrived. Just show up to a "protest" with a MAGA hat.
Still have kids at home. Even a "good shoot" is gonna cost five figures in legal fees to unravel, I'll become the poster boy for "alt right Nazis", publicity, etc. etc. I don't want to become George Zimmerman. Fuck that.

But once they are enemy combatants? Oh boy, Trump will hand out Letters of Marque and Reprisal and I'll go a-huntin' hipsters.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:57 am

boethius wrote:

It's lonely up on that clock tower, buddy. Wear something warm. :lol:

Really looking forward to your 10 minutes of fame. :popcorn:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:00 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
boethius wrote:

It's lonely up on that clock tower, buddy. Wear something warm. :lol:

Really looking forward to your 10 minutes of fame. :popcorn:

Then come try to attack me with a metal pole and make your dream come true.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:03 am

de officiis wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You people just don't get it. You have no idea what you broke last night in that riot. The time for argument is over. You have no argument to defend, so you physically attack the rest of us instead. You guys screamed "this is war" while you beat people unconscious and lit a college campus on fire because you don't like somebody's argument. We get the message.

This is war.

Play your hippie videos all you want. Next time on the battlefield, you are going down if you try this again. You guys have been calling for violent actions for a month now. Your leaders have been fomenting violence through the national media. You have been attacking your fellow Americans for over a year now. This, I think, was the last straw. You might not believe it right now, but I am telling you right here and now, your fellow Americans are ready to bury you at this point. You wanted war and you just might get it.

Try this shit outside your own playground next time.
So now the riot's my fault? Shit I'll be more careful what I post in future.
ps I'm not American.
Sometimes pronouns can be a source of ambiguity.
I counted 4 x your including "your hippie videos" and 16 x you,
You can understand my confusion.
Especially as I'm not the one calling for violence.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.