Another School Shooting

clubgop

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Register your guns while you are at it to make it harder for criminals to get their hands on them.
How pre tell would a registration make it harder for criminals to get a hold of them?

Once again, please tell Democrats to run on this shit. You have no idea what you are talking about and you have no self awareness about how this comes off. You think you have it better off? You presume to tell us how to live our lives? You want to rule over us from a distant capitol? Yes. Yes. Yes. And you claim to bot be a leftist? More lies, more dishonesty.
If we just mandated registration and car insurance, muslims wouldn't be able to get cars to run people over.

Fucking moron.
Hey Okee, get Jedi and Penner in here! Do you know they check your credit score when applying for gun insurance? We need to do something about That!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:4am and no chance of reasonable discussion so I'm going to bed. Instead of just calling me retarded if any of you could suggest a way to stop your children from getting shot at school I'll read it in the morning.
The number one cause of death for children in America is car accidents, not school shootings.

If you could suggest a way to stop our children from getting killed in car accidents, I'll read it in the morning.

Hint, don't suggest insurance and registration. We're already doing that.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Suicidality, violence and mania caused by selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs): A review and analysis

Evidence from many sources confirms that selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) commonly cause or exacerbate a wide range of abnormal mental and behavioral conditions. These adverse drug reactions include the following overlapping clinical phenomena: a stimulant profile that ranges from mild agitation to manic psychoses, agitated depression, obsessive preoccupations that are alien or uncharacteristic of the individual, and akathisia. Each of these reactions can worsen the individual's mental condition and can result in suicidality, violence, and other forms of extreme abnormal behavior. Evidence for these reactions is found in clinical reports, controlled clinical trials, and epidemiological studies in children and adults. Recognition of these adverse drug reactions and withdrawal from the offending drugs can prevent misdiagnosis and the worsening of potentially severe iatrogenic disorders. These findings also have forensic application in criminal, malpractice, and product liability cases.

https://content.iospress.com/articles/i ... ine/jrs292
ANTIDEPRESSANTS ARE A PRESCRIPTION FOR MASS SHOOTINGS

No one can talk their way out of explaining how a person who is previously non-violent and given antidepressants suddenly becomes violent or suicidal. There are multiple cases of children who have committed suicide days after starting to take an antidepressant.

http://www.cchrflorida.org/antidepressa ... shootings/
PSYCH MEDS LINKED TO 90% OF SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

Some 90 percent of school shootings over more than a decade have been linked to a widely prescribed type of antidepressant called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs, according to British psychiatrist Dr. David Healy, a founder of RxISK.org, an independent website for researching and reporting on prescription drugs.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-l ... shootings/
Registration and insurance will fix this.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:39 pm

C-Mag wrote: I generally look to see if the shooter was on SSRI drugs, I'm seldom disappointed. The recent autopsy on the Vegas shooter didn't show a lot, but it did show he was on SSRI drugs.
Interesting. Are there legit studies?
Emily Latella wrote:Never mind.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:4am and no chance of reasonable discussion so I'm going to bed. Instead of just calling me retarded if any of you could suggest a way to stop your children from getting shot at school I'll read it in the morning.
Yes run away with your tail between your legs, tone policing and school marming, while putting the onus on us to destroy our rights because you are too lazy to do it yourself. How are you not a leftist, again?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote: I generally look to see if the shooter was on SSRI drugs, I'm seldom disappointed. The recent autopsy on the Vegas shooter didn't show a lot, but it did show he was on SSRI drugs.
I believe there are. Casual observation shows most mass shooters back to Columbine show the shooters typically on SSRI drugs. Remember this wacked out guy from the Denver Theater shooting.
^^^ James Holmes, he was on SSRIs too.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt ... a_shooting
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
PSYCH MEDS LINKED TO 90% OF SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

Some 90 percent of school shootings over more than a decade have been linked to a widely prescribed type of antidepressant called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs, according to British psychiatrist Dr. David Healy, a founder of RxISK.org, an independent website for researching and reporting on prescription drugs.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-l ... shootings/

I've seen the reports on this and if you just wait, generally you learn they were on these mood altering drugs.

A lot of people take them without incident obviously, but there's a combination of traits all these shooters seem to have in common.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
A lot of people take them without incident obviously, but there's a combination of traits all these shooters seem to have in common.
Here's the thing. You are setting up extremely legit reasons why a national health database must be maintained. Ugh...

What needs to happen is we need to go back to the day where creating the ability to maintain an erection wasn't a multi-billion dollar industry. When did money become THE most important thing. I think it's important, but it should not be number 1.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Here's the thing. You are setting up extremely legit reasons why a national health database must be maintained. Ugh...

What needs to happen is we need to go back to the day where creating the ability to maintain an erection wasn't a multi-billion dollar industry. When did money become THE most important thing. I think it's important, but it should not be number 1.
Big Pharma is very effective at getting people hooked on their products.

Suicides are very high on SSRI drugs too.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
Kath wrote:
I believe there are. Casual observation shows most mass shooters back to Columbine show the shooters typically on SSRI drugs. Remember this wacked out guy from the Denver Theater shooting.
^^^ James Holmes, he was on SSRIs too.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt ... a_shooting
Kid who did Sandy Hook (about 20min from my house) was on SSRIs too.
Rumor was at the time his mother was talking with the psychologist at the elementary school (where she had substituted in the past) about getting him into some kind of long term psych facility... neither the SSRIs or the psych part made it into the mainstream news.

Pretty sure the UVA shooter was on SSRIs as well.