Trump Pros Vs. Cons

MilSpecs

Re: Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Nah. I'm a NYer, so we've been familiar with him for a long time. You can see it as a positive or a negative, but it is what it is. It's almost a point of pride that we also produced the greatest con man ever. Better yet, he's from Queens. 8-)
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:56 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Nah. I'm a NYer, so we've been familiar with him for a long time. You can see it as a positive or a negative, but it is what it is. It's almost a point of pride that we also produced the greatest con man ever. Better yet, he's from Queens. 8-)
Jesus was the greatest con man ever. Where's you sense of perspective?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:03 pm

:lol:

I don't know that Jesus was actually conning people or conning himself and taking everyone else along for the ride. Actually, I don't know if Trump's doing the same thing. Our capacity for self delusion is amazing.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Kath wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Destroyed ISIS.
This is one of those items you near almost nothing about, even though it's kind of a big deal.
It's a very big deal indeed. How'd he do that? When did he do that? Since terrorism is gone, can I bring toothpaste on the plane with me, again?
This where you sound like the typical MSM talking points whore. Allied Forces have seized control of Raqqa, Syria. They don't have a capital, a base of operations. ISIS is no more than a bunch of dudes in a bunker with small arms. You would know that if you weren't "with her."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:13 pm

de officiis wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Destroyed ISIS.
This is one of those items you near almost nothing about, even though it's kind of a big deal.
Probably be more accurate to say that he finished what Obama started.
Yes, he started with the JV squad leaving Trump to defeat the varsity. Great job.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:13 pm

MilSpecs wrote::lol:

I don't know that Jesus was actually conning people or conning himself and taking everyone else along for the ride. Actually, I don't know if Trump's doing the same thing. Our capacity for self delusion is amazing.
Yours maybe? I'm rich.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Then you can afford to support your delusions. Can I interest you in a huuuge hotel in Atlantic City? You are richer than Donald Trump. I'll go half. I look like Melania. :D

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Trump is richer than you too. Everybody it seems is richer than you. Loser.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Pro: He fights the fuck back. That is what the shit libs like Monty, GCF et. al. hate. They are used to the elite erudite GOPer who just absorbs thier most baseless attacks and ttys to stay above it all. Fuck that, bitches like that deserve to be dick slapped at every oppurtunity.
When republicans get the message like Roy Moore has and say fuck this media, they turn out. Make the media the enemy, it depresses dem turnout despite what that limey child fucker says and it energizes republicans.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Trump is richer than you too. Everybody it seems is richer than you. Loser.
lol jeez Martin tell her (him?) how you really feel

anyway, so whats the deal with Trump meeting with that Duterte guy? what are they chit-chatting it up, shaking hands and shit? ive read some wild shit about him, i don't know how i feel about the US president acknowledging that type of behavior. maybe i'm wrong