Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Speaker to Animals

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:20 am

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote: No, that is crzy man. When I first started posting on the DCF you were bedridden

My coworker does Wing Chun, its some really cool stuff

Most of that superhero stuff is acrobatics, gymnastics, and parkour-style skills. I am too old for that last stuff, but I am pretty sure I can do some of it (though I would tweak my lower back for sure).

Or you could take the Punisher path like Okie.
What's Okie doing? Is it in the Fitness thread?

Guns and knives. I don't think Okie has yet accepted the one true fitness lifestyle yet.

heydaralon

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:22 am

Ill bet this petition will be put on Trump's desk first thing in the morning. His advisors are just standing around him begging him to sign it into law. "Sir, you must sign this! This guy is one character skin away from unlocking the whole game! He already has all gun mods! We cant let the Democrats get credit for this Law!"
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:57 am

nmoore63 wrote:TC..... never mind.
Right?

Like, when someone wants to involve the Federal government in their video game woes, where do you even start? There’s just too much of an intelligence gap to even begin that conversation.

All I can suggest is that we take everyone who signs this petition and gift them to North Korea, where the politburo can make sure no unsanctioned, voluntary, loot crating capitalism is poisoning the nation.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:22 am

Well, it already has one signature. 99,999 signatures to go.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 am

I'll take TC's cricket noises as acknowledgement that his petition idea has been given a failing grade.
Account abandoned.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Kath wrote:I'll take TC's cricket noises as acknowledgement that his petition idea has been given a failing grade.
No, it's called working. Something you seem to lack the ability to do.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:46 pm

I worked really hard on my 800 word petition so that I could work hard playing those video games. It really is sickening that this entire industry is unregulated.
Shikata ga nai

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:I worked really hard on my 800 word petition so that I could work hard playing those video games. It really is sickening that this entire industry is unregulated.
/thread

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:52 pm

heydaralon wrote:I worked really hard on my 800 word petition so that I could work hard playing those video games. It really is sickening that this entire industry is unregulated.
Amusing, for someone who is trolling this topic, you don't know how serious this is in the gaming community, things like this is actually ruining otherwise what would be good games.
#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Kath wrote:I'll take TC's cricket noises as acknowledgement that his petition idea has been given a failing grade.
No, it's called working. Something you seem to lack the ability to do.
So, no counter argument?
Account abandoned.