'Fire in a Crowded Theater' is a Dead Giveaway

SuburbanFarmer

Re: 'Fire in a Crowded Theater' is a Dead Giveaway

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:43 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Meathead on bath salts.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:47 am

Yes I shouldn't have said gun culture, that derailed my point, I fucked up.

WAiting to the last minute to buy a gun due to your biases is foolish. Few expect things to get to the point they need a gun until it is too late.

People who drive are more likely to get in car accidents, people with a pool are more likely to drown, etc. Let the talking points go.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:50 am

apeman wrote:Yes I shouldn't have said gun culture, that derailed my point, I fucked up.

WAiting to the last minute to buy a gun due to your biases is foolish. Few expect things to get to the point they need a gun until it is too late.

People who drive are more likely to get in car accidents, people with a pool are more likely to drown, etc. Let the talking points go.
Fair enough. Logically, I should probably just bite the bullet (heh) and pick one up now. But I know I'd spend more time worrying about it in the house than it would be worth (for now). I just hate the idea of what could go wrong with it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:51 am

GCF's is signing up for the new SHTF-app, which will let him know the optimal time to go get a shotgun that he's never going to use should, you know, SHTF. :roll:

Also, stop thinking anyone with a firearm is a moronic redneck, frothing at the mouth.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:52 am

Kazmyr wrote:GCF's is signing up for the new SHTF-app, which will let him know the optimal time to go get a shotgun that he's never going to use should, you know, SHTF. :roll:

Also, stop thinking anyone with a firearm is a moronic redneck, frothing at the mouth.
I honestly don't. But there are a fucking shitload of those people, and they disgust me. A lot.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:GCF's is signing up for the new SHTF-app, which will let him know the optimal time to go get a shotgun that he's never going to use should, you know, SHTF. :roll:

I honestly don't. But there are a fucking shitload of those people, and they disgust me. A lot.
You do, though. Every time guns come up, your gun-toting trailer park spud makes an appearance.

What % of the gun owning population is like that? What's your source?
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:57 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:How is the quest for the gold in the Victimhood Special Olympics going?

Good?
Democrats are trying to run away with the gold by stealing them before the votes are in. Just like everything else they do... otherwise I'd say according to plan.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:58 am

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

You do, though. Every time guns come up, your gun-toting trailer park spud makes an appearance.

Enough to keep Republicans and the NRA in business.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:02 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Enough to keep Republicans and the NRA in business.
No.

Simply because the NRA exists is not proof that guns render you into a violent redneck. You're proving my point.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:07 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Enough to keep Republicans and the NRA in business.
Oh yeah, these seem like real Republicans to me... more like your Democrat Flock, sort of like oh I don't know the next step down from Antifa?

#NotOneRedCent