Europe, Boring Until it's Not

JohnDonne

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
:lol:

You couldn't hold on to a gas pumping ban, and you think you're going to manage a meat ban.
You can barely argue against grumpycatface but you think you're going to beat me on my own turf?
You lost your ban on pumping gas on your own turf, with all of whacked out Oregon backing you up, and you think you're ready to go on the offensive with a meat ban? In Texas?

Okay, little fella.
You have no argument so you've already lost on the ethical front, that's here and now in this forum. As for the future, well, your meat ideology is losing ground where mine is gaining, how do you think that projects into the future? There's a reason people are threatening us with mass murder, and it ain't because we're not dangerous.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:25 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Deer populations can be controlled through vasectomies. That's a non-lethal alternative right there.
but what about their liberty?
Lulz. You really think I believe in one hundred percent liberty for animals at all times regardless of circumstances just because I am arguing against their wanton slaughter? That's stupid, real life has to allow for ethical trade-offs, that's true for any principle. But wait, if you think you can beat my argument, why do you have to imply that it's something it's not?
Hundreds of thousands of years of human activity beats your argument.

Just like hundreds of millions of gas pumpers beat your stupid ass law.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Just like I don't feed my dogs what a cow eats, and we don't feed cows what tigers eat.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
You can barely argue against grumpycatface but you think you're going to beat me on my own turf?
You lost your ban on pumping gas on your own turf, with all of whacked out Oregon backing you up, and you think you're ready to go on the offensive with a meat ban? In Texas?

Okay, little fella.
You have no argument so you've already lost on the ethical front, that's here and now in this forum. As for the future, well, your meat ideology is losing ground where mine is gaining, how do you think that projects into the future? There's a reason people are threatening us with mass murder, and it ain't because we're not dangerous.

We're fucking scared, man.

A bunch of emaciated soy boys are coming for our steaks! Run!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Nukedog wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
Let me ask you something. The horse carries us. The chicken feeds us. The pig polices. The crow kaws.what law do you propose to change the nature of the paradigm?
By making laws against breeding animals for consumption and make the intentional killing of animals illegal?
This is nonsense. You can't draw the line between industrial meat plants and farmers. You are essentially radically overthrowing the paradigm.

Look I get that there are issues here but.what you advocate leads to nothing but disaster. I too have concerns but I don't do this. Not really.
Well, the overthrow of the already radical paradigm is the name of the game, except it's probably going to happen gradually as most progressive movements occurred, and I accept that, I am nothing if not patient. In the meantime, I reason with others.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Okay, little fella.

We're fucking scared, man.

A bunch of emaciated soy boys are coming for our steaks! Run!
I guess when you watch Mark Dice videos all day the laughing emoji would seem like a brilliant retort.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm

When the lights turn off, it will be your type that start eating each other when you get desperate for food. That's the ironic part of all this.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:29 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
By making laws against breeding animals for consumption and make the intentional killing of animals illegal?
This is nonsense. You can't draw the line between industrial meat plants and farmers. You are essentially radically overthrowing the paradigm.

Look I get that there are issues here but.what you advocate leads to nothing but disaster. I too have concerns but I don't do this. Not really.
Well, the overthrow of the already radical paradigm is the name of the game, except it's probably going to happen gradually as most progressive movements occurred, and I accept that, I am nothing if not patient. In the meantime, I reason with others.
You're not going to get a God damn thing except dystopia surrounded by foreigjners.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:30 pm

What's the over-under on the oh so ethical and ferocious vegan block being pro-life?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:33 pm

50 years

Now