Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
:lol:

You couldn't hold on to a gas pumping ban, and you think you're going to manage a meat ban.
You can barely argue against grumpycatface but you think you're going to beat me on my own turf?
You lost your ban on pumping gas on your own turf, with all of whacked out Oregon backing you up, and you think you're ready to go on the offensive with a meat ban? In Texas?

Okay, little fella.

You guys can't post anything related to beef tomorrow or on any Fridays for the next two months. You fucking protestant heretics.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
I am not suggesting giving legislative power to chickens, but to give human society the power to regulate the behavior of humans, as we have always done.
But you just legislated the roles out of what our animals that we care for out of existence. You are advocating anarchy.
I don't understand. How is it anarchy to make a law against breeding animals for consumption, or any other purpose? Other posters call it communism, I find both characterizations inaccurate.
Let me ask you something. The horse carries us. The chicken feeds us. The pig polices. The crow kaws.what law do you propose to change the nature of the paradigm?

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
He is as afraid of pumping gas as he is of eating a burger. I don't know what you expected.
This is a debate forum. Address the argument, bitch.

Except you lost the argument. The vast majority of Americans are not going to abandon the normal omnivore diet for homo sapiens. I have to believe you understand this. At this point, the only way you can accomplish your goals is through coercion, and brother, we will not surrender freedoms like the choice of what we eat.
Vegans haven't lost the argument lol, the game just started, we grow more powerful each day, and food technology will only make our points even more irrefutable. This is a darwinian ideology, we are highly infectious and adaptable.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Nukedog wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
But you just legislated the roles out of what our animals that we care for out of existence. You are advocating anarchy.
I don't understand. How is it anarchy to make a law against breeding animals for consumption, or any other purpose? Other posters call it communism, I find both characterizations inaccurate.
Let me ask you something. The horse carries us. The chicken feeds us. The pig polices. The crow kaws.what law do you propose to change the nature of the paradigm?

The monkeys stand for honesty. Giraffes are insincere. And the elephants are kindly, but they're dumb. Orangutans are skeptical of changes in their cages. And the zookeeper is very fond of rum

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Nukedog wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:

The monkeys stand for honesty. Giraffes are insincere. And the elephants are kindly, but they're dumb. Orangutans are skeptical of changes in their cages. And the zookeeper is very fond of rum
I detect some truth here

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Nukedog wrote:

I detect some truth here

Zebras are reactionaries.

Antelopes are missionaries.

Pigeons plot in secrecy.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Leave Zebras out of this.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
If we stopped hunting deer they would likely be wiped out by disease.

White tail have been no limit all season for years, and they are still over populated.
Deer populations can be controlled through vasectomies. That's a non-lethal alternative right there.
but what about their liberty?
Lulz. You really think I believe in one hundred percent liberty for animals at all times regardless of circumstances just because I am arguing against their wanton slaughter? That's stupid, real life has to allow for ethical trade-offs, that's true for any principle. But wait, if you think you can beat my argument, why do you have to imply that it's something it's not?

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Nukedog wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
By making laws against breeding animals for consumption and make the intentional killing of animals illegal?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
By making laws against breeding animals for consumption and make the intentional killing of animals illegal?
This is nonsense. You can't draw the line between industrial meat plants and farmers. You are essentially radically overthrowing the paradigm.

Look I get that there are issues here but.what you advocate leads to nothing but disaster. I too have concerns but I don't do this. Not really.