SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:07 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:04 am
Plus if you have rock solid confidence because you love yourself and you want them, they feel like they've got a real catch because they feel like you can have many qt and yet you chose them which makes them feel special,

If your not confident and you want them, and you're too easy to catch, this bores them or creeps them out and makes them feel ordinary
Like I say, all that fell away for me when I found grace

I didn't need any confidence with my wife, it was effortless from the first blush

her eyes lit up and I had her at hello as they say

Divine Matchmaker
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:08 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:07 am
StCapps wrote:
Plus if you have rock solid confidence because you love yourself and you want them, they feel like they've got a real catch because they feel like you can have many qt and yet you chose them which makes them feel special,

If your not confident and you want them, and you're too easy to catch, this bores them or creeps them out and makes them feel ordinary

I didn't need any confidence with my wife, it was effortless from the first blush

Divine Matchmaker
Effortless instinctual confidence is the best kind of confidence, chicks dig that variety most all

But if you don't have it, fake it until you make it

Once you make it, you're fucking set, Smitty knows
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:11 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:08 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Divine Matchmaker
Effortless confidence is the best kind of confidence, chicks did that variety most all, but if you don't have it, fake it until you make it
I just knew somehow that the Divine Watchmaker had instrumented the moment by Intelligent Design

Deus ex machina

It was more like the voice of God telling me to just go over there, it will all work out
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:12 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:11 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Divine Matchmaker
Effortless confidence is the best kind of confidence, chicks did that variety most all, but if you don't have it, fake it until you make it
I just knew somehow that the Divine Watchmaker had instrumented the moment by Intelligent Design

Deus ex machina

It was like confidence it was more like the voice of God telling me to just go over there it will all work out
That's still confidence, it's just the the best and truest kind of confidence, effortless and instinctual ftw
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:14 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:12 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Deus ex machina

It was like confidence it was more like the voice of God telling me to just go over there it will all work out
That's still confidence, it's just the best kind of confidence, effortless and instinctual ftw
At first I thought that, but then she turned to be my perfect match in every way

What are the odds, the girl my dream girl looks like is actually that dream girl underneath ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:20 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:14 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:12 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Deus ex machina

That's still confidence, it's just the best kind of confidence, effortless and instinctual ftw
At first I thought that, but then she turned to be my perfect match in every way

What are the odds, the girl my dream girl looks like is actually that dream girl underneath ?
Just because the Divine Matchmaker hooked you up Intelligent Design style doesn't mean you had no confidence, it doesn't have to be either Deus Ex Machina or True Confidence, it can be both simultaneously in certain scenarios, like when you first saw Dorthy Gale or Michael Corleone first saw Apollonia

What you seem to consider confidence is really just top level Fake Confidence, and what you are describing is the Real McCoy in conjunction with some of the Divine Matchmaker's finest work ever

True Confidence > Fake Confidence > No Confidence

Fake it until you make it, and once you make it, you're fucking set

There's levels to this shit, and you finally reached the pinnacle the moment you laid eyes on Dorthy Gale is all, no need to be humble
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:13 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:20 am

There's levels to this shit, and you finally reached the pinnacle the moment you laid eyes on Dorthy Gale is all, no need to be humble
It didn't feel like a confidence thing,

just felt like it was written, in the stars, so I didn't need courage to receive a blessing, I just accepted it

Wasn't nervous at all, it was love at first sight

SFR

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:15 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:13 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:20 am

It didn't feel like a confidence thing,

just felt like it was written, in the stars, so I didn't need courage to receive a blessing, I just accepted it

Well it was written in the stars, which gave you True Confidence Over 9000, even though you didn't need it, given how perfect she was for you, but it sure as shit didn't hurt
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:18 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:15 am
Well it was written in the stars, which gave you True Confidence Over 9000, even though you didn't need it, but it sure as shit didn't hurt
Chatting girls up was never a confidence issue for me, I'm a natural flirt

There was never any trepidation, I always had fun with it, even when I got shot down

With my father I could see that chatting up birds was nbd, nothing to worry about

With the missus it was easy, there's was no tension at all

She says it wasn't love at first sight for her, but I surely had her at hello
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:23 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:18 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:15 am
Well it was written in the stars, which gave you True Confidence Over 9000, even though you didn't need it, but it sure as shit didn't hurt
Chatting girls up was never a confidence issue for me, I'm a natural flirt

There was never any trepidation, I always had fun with it, even when I got shot down

With my father I could see that chatting up birds was nbd, nothing to worry about
Natural flirts are confident, hence the lack of trepidation

Confidence was never an issue, because you had plenty of it, which never hurt you with any birds you chatted up, that I can tell you

Nothing in definition of confidence says it has to be forced, it can also be totally natural
*yip*