Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Look at it from the other perspective, I guess. How would you feel if I came here with:

Hey guys! I have been reading up on this paleo diet thing, and I decided this is the ONLY diet humans should ever eat. So we have to force all humans to eat paleo. If you don't agree, then you are an unethical bastard. Paleo should not be optional!

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:

I eat because it is my free choice to do so. I don't need to justify myself for eating a natural human diet, or the closest I can reasonably get to it on my budget. If I had a better budget, I'd be paleo, and yet you don't see me demanding everybody eat like cavemen.

What narcissism and arrogance does one need to demand everybody eat your own special diet, anyway? I mean.. Holy shit. My food choices are not your choices.
I don’t recognize your supposed right to kill and violate others, and your impression that it is tyranny to suggest that you recognize the rights of other beings is quite ironic. You have no such right, your being under that impression doesn’t change anything, and you didn’t really address the ethical arguments so I assume you have no answer to them.

If you try to control my diet like a fucking Vegan commie cunt, and it ever looks like you could actually get away with it, I will bury you and your vegan friends in mass graves. We all will. Bet that.

If you cannot convince people to convert to your bizarre diet religion, then you fucking lost. You just lost. If you want to become zealots who try to take over the world in some vegan theocracy, then we are going to kill you.

So you’ll commit mass murder if we try to stop you from committing mass murder?

By the way, we only need to convert a majority, the rest will be constrained by legislation, whatever their opinions may be.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Look at it from the other perspective, I guess. How would you feel if I came here with:

Hey guys! I have been reading up on this paleo diet thing, and I decided this is the ONLY diet humans should ever eat. So we have to force all humans to eat paleo. If you don't agree, then you are an unethical bastard. Paleo should not be optional!
Depends on the reasoning behind it. If it was legit I’d have to recognize.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
I don’t recognize your supposed right to kill and violate others, and your impression that it is tyranny to suggest that you recognize the rights of other beings is quite ironic. You have no such right, your being under that impression doesn’t change anything, and you didn’t really address the ethical arguments so I assume you have no answer to them.

If you try to control my diet like a fucking Vegan commie cunt, and it ever looks like you could actually get away with it, I will bury you and your vegan friends in mass graves. We all will. Bet that.

If you cannot convince people to convert to your bizarre diet religion, then you fucking lost. You just lost. If you want to become zealots who try to take over the world in some vegan theocracy, then we are going to kill you.

By the way, we only need to convert a majority, the rest will be constrained by legislation, whatever their opinions may be.

I will commit mass murder against people who try to overthrow a free society in order to force people to eat vegan. Yeah. I don't think you are getting just how fucked up your proposition is.

Usually, when zealots try to take over society to force everybody to believe in something, we kind of respond with violence. Right now, you are just a bunch of kooks and a source of entertainment. But for argument sake, if vegans ever became a real threat to human freedom, yeah, I would fucking wipe every last one of you out.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 pm

JohnDonne wrote:

I will commit mass murder against people who try to overthrow a free society in order to force people to eat vegan. Yeah. I don't think you are getting just how fucked up your proposition is.

Usually, when zealots try to take over society to force everybody to believe in something, we kind of respond with violence. Right now, you are just a bunch of kooks and a source of entertainment. But for argument sake, if vegans ever became a real threat to human freedom, yeah, I would fucking wipe every last one of you out.

Eating meat isn’t a human right, and you have no liberty argument to stand on, we’re the ones arguing for fundamental liberty against your tyranny, you don’t seem able to understand the argument in any meaningful way, and the threats of mass murder are bad optics, you’re old and you’re losing the information war, slowly but surely.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Might makes right. You seem to presuppose animal morality onto humans another animal. How many times have us humans clashed? Well anyway we take care of animals now.

I do see a problem with industrial meat farms though don't get me wrong. Not entirely unsympathetic.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Exactly. We go back to meat as soon as we need it. And if we lose the skills to do that, or the ability to digest it... buh bye.
The skills to hunt a deer? Seems like primitive man figured it out without a manual, without machine guns, not sure why you think modern humans with their manuals and machine guns couldn’t hack it.

And there’s no losing the ability to digest meat, and it doesn’t take months to readjust, it takes days.
If we stopped hunting deer they would likely be wiped out by disease.

White tail have been no limit all season for years, and they are still over populated.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Nobody hunts deer with machine guns. You are so fucking detached from reality there might be nothing that can save you at this point.
He is as afraid of pumping gas as he is of eating a burger. I don't know what you expected.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:

:lol:

You couldn't hold on to a gas pumping ban, and you think you're going to manage a meat ban.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Nukedog wrote:Might makes right. You seem to presuppose animal morality onto humans another animal. How many times have us humans clashed? Well anyway we take care of animals now.

I do see a problem with industrial meat farms though don't get me wrong. Not entirely unsympathetic.
Might is not an amoral realm, might can be influenced by ethics, for example, if more people eventually agree with me than disagree, that can translate into legislative power.