Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Montegriffo

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You people just don't get it. You have no idea what you broke last night in that riot. The time for argument is over. You have no argument to defend, so you physically attack the rest of us instead. You guys screamed "this is war" while you beat people unconscious and lit a college campus on fire because you don't like somebody's argument. We get the message.

This is war.

Play your hippie videos all you want. Next time on the battlefield, you are going down if you try this again. You guys have been calling for violent actions for a month now. Your leaders have been fomenting violence through the national media. You have been attacking your fellow Americans for over a year now. This, I think, was the last straw. You might not believe it right now, but I am telling you right here and now, your fellow Americans are ready to bury you at this point. You wanted war and you just might get it.

Try this shit outside your own playground next time.
So now the riot's my fault? Shit I'll be more careful what I post in future.
ps I'm not American.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

3knuckleshuffle

Post by 3knuckleshuffle » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:52 am

Can anyone find any confirmation on the guy getting killed? I can't find anything... a couple stories about the lady getting pepper sprayed, but that is about it.

Either way, I think Trump is playing the long game. Let these protests turn violent, sure up the silent majority support. A month or two of this garbage and even some lefties will flip - just like they did in the seventies. No average American can support this shit.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:54 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You people just don't get it. You have no idea what you broke last night in that riot. The time for argument is over. You have no argument to defend, so you physically attack the rest of us instead. You guys screamed "this is war" while you beat people unconscious and lit a college campus on fire because you don't like somebody's argument. We get the message.

This is war.

Play your hippie videos all you want. Next time on the battlefield, you are going down if you try this again. You guys have been calling for violent actions for a month now. Your leaders have been fomenting violence through the national media. You have been attacking your fellow Americans for over a year now. This, I think, was the last straw. You might not believe it right now, but I am telling you right here and now, your fellow Americans are ready to bury you at this point. You wanted war and you just might get it.

Try this shit outside your own playground next time.
So now the riot's my fault? Shit I'll be more careful what I post in future.
ps I'm not American.
Sometimes pronouns can be a source of ambiguity.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:00 am

Kazmyr wrote:Apparently McInnes got pepper sprayed tonight...

Protests and Attacks Cut Gavin McInnes’s Speech Short

-----

I think, as people have said in this thread (I believe), that there's a large portion of these dopes are just LARP'ing as protester-turned-rioter. I don't think they're actually prepared for the consequences of their actions (to this point, there haven't been any of significance). They're just happily dancing along with the fucking Antifa/Black Bloc goons, who are happy to escalate, especially when police don't intervene. At some point, it's going to get way too real for all of them.
Now its war
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:03 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:What is that, Pepe le Goth? That's what you'll end up with, he'll be wearing make up n' shit. lol.
High fade. Skin.
I have that haircut. Must be a fashy
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:08 am

BjornP wrote:I'll give it a go, nuke:

tl;dr version: "Don't copy the Left's fear and hysteria about painting everybody on the right a Nazi. It's the hysteria that is the disease. Deny the hysteria altogether. "

The angry bits...well, I may never have been the most prolific poster, but I've known and respected most of the old DCF posters for a long time. I sincerely consider this hysteria as them belittling, humiliating and dimishing themselves. No one should do that to themselves.
Good post

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:02 am

BjornP wrote:I'll give it a go, nuke:

tl;dr version: "Don't copy the Left's fear and hysteria about painting everybody on the right a Nazi. It's the hysteria that is the disease. Deny the hysteria altogether. "

The angry bits...well, I may never have been the most prolific poster, but I've known and respected most of the old DCF posters for a long time. I sincerely consider this hysteria as them belittling, humiliating and dimishing themselves. No one should do that to themselves.
:clap:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:16 am

BjornP wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Pathos.

Seriously, how is that you find these hysterically, blubbering pussies to be your voice of reason? Are you that much of a hysterically, blubbering pussy yourself?

Pathetically, hysterically, blubbering leftist kids claiming to be "anti-fascist*" smash stores, beat up people exercising their freedom, and demand that everybody accept their feelz that people that offend what they insist is "Fascist" as a carte blanche to ignore the constitution and the law. Your response: If they can hysterically blubber and call both us, and everyone to the right of center, Nazis, WE get to hysterically blubber and call THEM terrorists. Waaaah-waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! They did it, toooo-oooo! :( " :roll:

Dude, some "revolutionary"-larping kids smashing up stores in one city or two is not "Civil War". It's not "terrorism". It's crime. Small shit. Enforce the law. Riot police, shield walls, break shins and faces, repeat untill streets cleared. That's how you deal with these "Civil Tantrums" (good word, HM). Feeling existentially threatened because of a little riot in one city and because some Hollywood liberals are screaming things they - like most of what they say - will never follow through on? Are you devolving into a pre-pubescant momma's boy, Okee who hides behind mommy's skirt when things you don't understand scare you? Or are you going to realize that the media putting the same riot scene on repeat 24/7 for several days does not, in fact, mean that the whole of the US is falling to a couple of unarmed, spoiled brats in California?

And anarchists are no more "Liberals", than Ben Shapiro is literally Hitler rather than a Conservative. Fuck that hysterical, undignified shit of blowing shit out of proportion, or strawmanning shit, because it's the only way you think you can win. Have some self-respect and faith in your convictions, instead. I fucking hate to see you guys do this to yourself. You're like guys in a circle-jerk, moaning and groaning whenever your fellow jerker to the side climaxes you with stories of how dangerous "The Left" is, or how close to "Civil War" you are, or whatever else gets you patheticos turned on.

Seriously, can it with that hysterical bullshit and at least pretend to act like a man. Being that afraid, blowing differences that much out of proportion is weak, pathetic, undignifying and I. Don't. Give. A. FUCK if The Left "does it too". If you are better than them, fucking act like it instead of copying them and their "logic".
Excellent work, sir. Good post.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 am

3knuckleshuffle wrote:Can anyone find any confirmation on the guy getting killed? I can't find anything... a couple stories about the lady getting pepper sprayed, but that is about it.

Either way, I think Trump is playing the long game. Let these protests turn violent, sure up the silent majority support. A month or two of this garbage and even some lefties will flip - just like they did in the seventies. No average American can support this shit.
He's alive. I already posted the video of paramedics attending to him.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

WTF is that? Cut that mop.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751