Social Justice Warriors Thread

BjornP

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by BjornP » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:12 pm

And your proof that the school was lying are...?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:13 pm

They said the flag was prohibited, and when they caught heat for it, they lied and said the flag was never prohibited.

derp
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:13 pm
They said the flag was prohibited, and when they caught heat for it, they lied and said the flag was never prohibited.

derp
So, to your mind it must be impossible that the school simply didn't think to explain their meaning in detail? It is impossible, to you, that the school genuinely made a mistake? It must be deception?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:22 pm

BjornP wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:07 pm
Wait, trech is not just reading but also encourages you to post things he'd wish he'd post? Then why not just openly embrace the hopelessness of posting without expectation of persuasion and post his thoughts?
I think he just gets frustrated by the lack of fact checking. He has never requested me to post anything I just get the occasional email pointing out glaring errors in certain posts.
He still has no desire to be called a cunt for page after page. Can't say I blame him.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:25 pm

:roll:

So here is what hasn't happened. The schools have not sent out notices telling parents their children can't wear flags in demeaning ways. That hasn't happened. Not one of these controversies has started like that.

Here is what has happened. The schools have sent out notices telling parents their children can't wear clothing featuring the US flag, period.

The schools have forced students wearing flags on their shirts to take them off.

The schools have banned students from bringing US flags to football games.

Seeing a pattern?

Sometimes the schools bow to pressure and make up a lie to cover their asses. Other times the schools remain resolute and carry their case all the way to federal court.

If another case of british police covering up another thousand girls raped for fucking years came out tomorrow, and the police used the same lies as they have in the past to pretend they were not culpable, you would fucking believe them, wouldn't you?
Last edited by Okeefenokee on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:22 pm
BjornP wrote:
Wait, trech is not just reading but also encourages you to post things he'd wish he'd post? Then why not just openly embrace the hopelessness of posting without expectation of persuasion and post his thoughts?
I think he just gets frustrated by the lack of fact checking.
He still has no desire to be called a cunt for page after page. Can't say I blame him.
he's reading snopes. piss off.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:26 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Wasn't my link and the source was the school itself. If you want to keep claiming "they lie", it should be easier for you to prove that they lied. Let me help you:

1. Find out the names of the leadership of the school.
2. Find out if they're politically active in any leftist organization.
3. Type in their name plus variants of "American flag", "US flag", etc. You might come across some post of them talking about the US flag, which could get you their viewpoints on the flag.

There, that should help you find the proof that could indicate she was lying. Happy hunting.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:37 pm

BjornP wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:32 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Wasn't my link and the source was the school itself. If you want to keep claiming "they lie", it should be easier for you to prove that they lied. Let me help you:

3. Type in their name plus variants of "American flag", "US flag", etc. You might come across some post of them talking about the US flag, which could get you their viewpoints on the flag.

There, that should help you find the proof that could indicate she was lying. Happy hunting.
You absolutely would believe them.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:37 pm
BjornP wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:32 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:

You absolutely would believe them.
Stop pouting and do your homework, boy. I practically did half of it. I promise, pinky swear, that I will totally believe you and tussle your hair and call you a good boy if you do this widdle bit of research. :ugeek:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 pm

:roll:

Yeah, I need your help to understand what I see in my own country on a regular basis.

Oh wait, are you from one of those countries that is ashamed of your own flag?

I remember reading about that. When euroweenies come to America, they notice all the US flags everywhere and wonder what's wrong with their home country.

Ok, now I understand your motivation to lie.