Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Fife » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:44 pm

> super bowl ads

Ex-California

Re: Europe, why we aren't concerned about invaders

Post by Ex-California » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote: Image

So that's what Cenk does with his Armenian slave girl?
:mrgreen:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:40 am

Slovakia says they are building a wall and not letting Muslims in

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/03/07/s ... ister.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Stronk.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:09 pm

:lol:

JEWSNEWS!!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote::lol:

JEWSNEWS!!

I read it daily................ doesn't everyone ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:48 am

There was actually a very good interview from a just retired top police chief in Finland about the situation on crime and immigrants in Sweden and Finland, which put well into context the whole issue. Wasn't the alt-right bullshit and neither the liberal propaganda either. Unfortunately it's in Finnish, but his bottom line was that simply too little was being done to integrate the refugees and a possible likelyhood is that ethnic gangs will emerge. Unemployed male immigrants who feel that the society isn't meant for them is obvious ground for gang recruitment. There's no actual gang violence in Finland, apart from the few biker-gang bozos once in a while shooting each other, but that could change later. The police chief also put well into context the situation in Sweden: the talk about no-go areas is overblown, but the problems are obvious. And could happen here too, because nothing is done about to prevent it.

In another great discussion (that unfortunately I cannot find the transcript), an ex-prime minister of Sweden Carld Bildt shot down a hard core pro-immigration social democrat ex-foreign minister who declared that basically the critique of immigration is in the end racist (and Finland should open it's borders, basically). On the idea that the critique against immigration is racist, Bildt replied:
There is really, really little racism. We have a resistance to too fast immigration and the fear that society will change too fast. For example, people in the queues of health centers may be astonished when they do not understand what language the queue is talking about. And it can be well understood that the change is happening too fast: I myself have trouble staying with where my society is going. But I would not say it's racism, Bildt said.
(Translation of Carld Bildt's comment in English)

The Swedish ex-prime minister Bildt and the Finnish ex-foreign minister Tuomioja:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Militant vegans send death threats to farmer whose cow had triplets

Poor guy just trying to run a dairy and he gets death threats. But looks like he's kept his sense of humor. :lol:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/02/militant- ... s-7281299/
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 am

C-Mag wrote:Militant vegans send death threats to farmer whose cow had triplets

Poor guy just trying to run a dairy and he gets death threats. But looks like he's kept his sense of humor. :lol:

That farmer is virtually a neighbor. He is a good chap who treats his animals well. One of very few places that you can buy raw milk. Vegans like this give decent vegans a bad name. Should probably be in the SJW thread as the protesters were Americans not Euros but yeah, total wankers. I'm going to add another 5 star reveiw to their site to show solidarity.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:55 am

C-Mag wrote:Militant vegans send death threats to farmer whose cow had triplets

You’re breaking my heart Carlus, that poor milk drinking baby and his retarded family! He just wanted to impregnate cows and steal their babies, drink and sell their milk and slaughter them all when they become inconvenient. And now he appeals to the crowd when his precious health is threatened? And the dim witted news outlets are taking his side? Man, that really yanks the heartstrings. Might come a day when he has to give up the slaughter altogether, or face being on the other side of the blade.