BREAKING NEWS

Speaker to Animals

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:37 am

Note how the rest of us go down the list of batshit ideologies according to prior probability from all the recent attacks.

(1) Islam
(2) BLM
(3) Marxist/progressivism

In the past few years, just those three have perpetrated most of the terror attacks on our country. You just choose to fixate on race to avoid the unpleasant truth that stems from the motives of these people.

At this point, I'd say that an actual crazed lunatic comes in at around (4), so it make sense to assume there is a coherent ideological motivation. Your guys have been waging a campaign of violent terror against the rest of America for over a year now. One leftist lunatic tried to murder the entire list of republican congressmen last year. Perhaps you forgot since the MSM buried the fuck out of that story within a few days..

Nowhere does race play into this. Being white, black, or brown does not predispose somebody to terrorism. Terrorism comes from the fucked up ideas planted in peoples' heads by the democratic party and their MSM propaganda.

Maybe I am a little sick and tired of actual racists calling me the racist, but fucking hell man, you are a huge racist for making even this about race.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:47 am

Yes, clearly we misunderstood when you were desperately clawing for a ban on "muslims", but not the ones from anywhere except the Middle East, and specifically, Arabs.

We totally misunderstood you as well, when you were talking about a fucking ethno-state, and how we should start exporting brown people, in order to avert a genocide.

And, we could perhaps be forgiven for misinterpreting your bold non-racist stance on urban blacks, and crime rates. :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yes, clearly we misunderstood when you were desperately clawing for a ban on "muslims", but not the ones from anywhere except the Middle East, and specifically, Arabs.

We totally misunderstood you as well, when you were talking about a fucking ethno-state, and how we should start exporting brown people, in order to avert a genocide.

And, we could perhaps be forgiven for misinterpreting your bold non-racist stance on urban blacks, and crime rates. :think:

LMFAO

I was pretty clear on that. No Muslims. Period. Islam is not compatible with western civilization. I have said it dozens of time. It's only you racist clowns who fixate on race.

You think criticism of Islam is "racism". You think criticism of the violent black nationalists in BLM is "racism". Hell, you thought voting for Trump was "racism".

All you people see is racial identity. You are totally blind to motives and ideologies.

That's what blows my mind when you guys virtue signal by screaming RACIST! all the time. There are no bigger racists around here than you. You just proved it. You can't even look at this terror attack as anything but a racial issue. All the attacks are racial issues to you. When motives are brought up, you just scoff and scream RACIST, all while fixating on race yourselves. You are such ridiculous clowns when it gets down to it.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:27 am

For the record, I don't really see how we can turn this around. Best case for America at this point is a high functioning Mestizo culture, maybe a little less violent and more sophisticated than Mexico. I.e. Argentina. You can kiss the days where America was far ahead of every other nation, the days of landing men on the Moon, etc., goodbye. That's gone. So fucking gone. Get used to it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:43 am

:violin:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:47 am

nmoore63 wrote:
For the record, I don't really see how we can turn this around. Best case for America at this point is a high functioning Mestizo culture, maybe a little less violent and more sophisticated than Mexico. I.e. Argentina. You can kiss the days where America was far ahead of every other nation, the days of landing men on the Moon, etc., goodbye. That's gone. So fucking gone. Get used to it.

Yep.

We were talking about terrorism, though.. :think:

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:

Yep.

Nowhere does race play into this. Being white, black, or brown does not predispose somebody to terrorism. Terrorism comes from the fucked up ideas planted in peoples' heads by the democratic party and their MSM propaganda.

Maybe I am a little sick and tired of actual racists calling me the racist, but fucking hell man, you are a huge racist for making even this about race.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:41 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:

Yep.

What does our Mestizo future have to do with the fact that people like Monty are obsessed with identity politics whenever we encounter terrorism? You are not making any sense. This comes across as yet another ad hominem fallacy again; e.g. you don't like my opinion about where this asinine open border immigration policy is leading us, so you post that as some kind of "refutation" of my argument against Monty.

But the fact remains, Monty and GCF really only do see race every time one of these terror attacks happen, and they can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that most people are looking at motives (like religion and politics).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:43 pm

It actually reminds me of that posting from Monty the other day in response to an alt-right video blogger getting harassed by the Orwellian "hate crimes" unit in England. His response was that it must have been "fake news" because this guy posted all this politically incorrect stuff on Twitter.

This type of response to an argument or claim is juvenile. It's literally something I would expect from a high school student. It should be beneath most of us, but apparently a good percentage of our forum is still devolving.