Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

TheReal_ND

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:21 am

Bombshell :arrow: : Alex Acosta Reportedly Claimed Jeffrey Epstein "Belonged To Intelligence"
“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)...

For almost two decades, for some nebulous reason, whether to do with ties to foreign intelligence, his billions of dollars, or his social connections, Epstein, whose alleged sexual sickness and horrific assaults on women without means or ability to protect themselves is well-known in his circle, remained untouchable.
Many people had assumed Epstein was untouchable merely because he had so much dirt on so many powerful people, but it increasingly looks far bigger than that. It appears he may have been untouchable because he was systematically collecting this information on behalf of an intelligence agency. If so, we need to find out precisely who he was working for.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:44 am

This thing looks colossal.

Cernovich forcing the unsealing of documents blew a hole in the carefully orchestrated corporate media narrative and I think their weak attempts at trying to point this all at Trump are going to fail. Maybe if they hadn't been so anti-Trump/Russiagate for 3 years, but now, they have no credibility...……….. and maybe when they need it most.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:52 am

I like how thernovitch takes credit for everything. He even gets his sycophants to do it for him, for free.

One has to truly admire, this monkiest of mindsets.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:59 am

Oh, he's butthurt, but I think he deserves credit in this case.

Want a bombshell. Check this out.
Victim Says He Was Raped as a Young Boy on a Yacht by Bill Clinton; Tonight He Tells His Story
https://truepundit.com/graphic-warning- ... his-story/
This will be a video interview of the victim by a journalist. The journalist is now dead

It's pretty fucking crazy. I don't know. I can't imagine BJC doing a young boy, but who fucking knows.

https://truepundit.com/investigative-jo ... aping-boy/
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 am

Remember when......2013

Oh yeah, the State Department took that seriously. But nothing happened, no one was fired.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Acosta's excuses...……………… I mean stately explanation of his judicious actions according to the law

Pretty standard bureaucrat, followed the rules it looks like, which means the FBI can do WTF they want and citizens have little recourse. Two tiered justice system on display.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm

I hate his face. I want to bully him.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Last edited by Fife on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm
I hate his face. I want to bully him.
Get in line.
Though, he probably got plenty of that in school.

Nice words there Alex. Un-redact the entire plea deal, and all the FBI/DOJ supervisors that approved it and I'll consider you sincere.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:15 am

Paul Joseph Watson compiles repeating cases much like Epstein over the last 40 years.

It appears a segment of the elites are criminal pedophiles and while handlers like Epstein get busted from time to time, the elite customers escape justice. That is the pattern, and it's likely to remain the pattern.
PLATA O PLOMO