Trump's SCOTUS

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:44 pm

It's interesting to me how selfishness on the left so often has destroyed their agenda. She could have retired in the Obama administration, with a new leftist judge already in place. But she didn't want to for her own legacy. It reminds me of Hillary Clinton spoiling the election for the democrats when it was obvious she couldn't win going back pretty early in the primaries.

I am not saying there is no selfishness on the right. On the contrary, it's freaking everywhere on the right. But on the left, aren't they supposed to think about the collective and the benefit of the people in utilitarian terms? Isn't utilitarianism their thing?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Any 80+ year-old Conservative Supreme Court justices reading this, do you understand what your duty is?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Any 80+ year-old Conservative Supreme Court justices reading this, do you understand what your duty is?

Must not die. Stay away from remote hunting lodges where the marxists will assassinate you.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I only got on the abortion treadmill long enough to see what the counter-arguments were. Basically, they're nothing more than a sanctimonious "Appeal to Dead Puppies" Debating Fallacies resulting from religious value indoctrination. Nothing more was forthcoming, total stalemate, one of those things that only guns can cure.

Mysticism is the opposite of science, the term was popularized by my favorite scientist, Carl Sagan.

You realize Sagan was an idiot, right? Your sarcasm is hard to pick up on sometimes.

"The cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be." :lol:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:33 pm

He's the enemy of mystics everywhere.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:52 pm

He's the enemy of reality, everywhere.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Fife wrote:He's the enemy of reality, everywhere.
I don't want to get too personal, but did you whisper to an invisible man in the sky recently?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:06 pm

You have not presented any argument, Martin. You just insult people and try to make it a religious debate when you are the only person here talking about God.

We are talking about right and wrong, and the scientific fact that abortion kills a human being.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Sagan is cool but he's no god.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Lest anybody wonder why the United States is becoming pro-life.. You can see that the pro-aborts have no real argument. If all they do is insult and try to make it into a religious debate, they lose. So in that sense, I applaud you. Keep up the good work.