Public School Education System Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Well, that's strange. Why would Khurshid Abdul-Mutakabbir illegally keep Catholic kids from going to the school he runs??

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, that's strange. Why would Khurshid Abdul-Mutakabbir illegally keep Catholic kids from going to the school he runs??
Au contraire, mon frere. It's perfectly legal. Airtight on the legality checker.

Those Catholic kids lack the "proper motivation" to be in his super cereal learning environment.

Your federal tax dollars at work. Embrace the suck.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, that's strange. Why would Khurshid Abdul-Mutakabbir illegally keep Catholic kids from going to the school he runs??
The Amish never liked Catholics very much.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Tsk tsk.

You know what is says in the bible about not forgiving people. It's against it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 pm

It also says: Amen, Amen I say to you. Verily shall a tribe of huge faggots rise from the world's ass crack, and woe to them who open their borders to such huge faggotry. Some shall rise up and repel them in eternal glory. Others shall perish under immense faggotry.

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Fife wrote:Ever wonder why charter schools and even vouchers also suck ass and fuck over our children?

High-school principal accused of keeping Catholic-school kids off admission list

New York University education professor Sean Corcoran agreed that principals can cheat.

“They can tinker with the lists for any number of reasons — like weeding out kids who are lower-achieving, come from poor neighborhoods, or just don’t seem motivated enough to go to that school,” he said.
Catholic families should not be sending their kids to a Muslim school in the first place. What the fuck is their thought process here? (Of course a public school should not be a Muslim school but why would parents want their kid to go there where they will be harassed and taught to reject their religion?)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Dand wrote:
Fife wrote:Ever wonder why charter schools and even vouchers also suck ass and fuck over our children?

High-school principal accused of keeping Catholic-school kids off admission list

New York University education professor Sean Corcoran agreed that principals can cheat.

“They can tinker with the lists for any number of reasons — like weeding out kids who are lower-achieving, come from poor neighborhoods, or just don’t seem motivated enough to go to that school,” he said.
Catholic families should not be sending their kids to a Muslim school in the first place. What the fuck is their thought process here?

It's a secular school that happens to be administered by a Muslim.

Having been a graduate from a Catholic university, I can tell you that Muslims send their kids to our schools and universities all the time. Muslims are a large minority in many city Catholic universities because we let them practice their religion in peace.

When Muslims then do things like this, it will likely red pill a lot of Catholics, especially alumni of Catholic universities.

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Dand wrote: Catholic families should not be sending their kids to a Muslim school in the first place. What the fuck is their thought process here?

Having been a graduate from a Catholic university, I can tell you that Muslims send their kids to our schools and universities all the time. Muslims are a large minority in many city Catholic universities because we let them practice their religion in peace.

When Muslims then do things like this, it will likely red pill a lot of Catholics, especially alumni of Catholic universities.
It's outrageous for a public school to have a religious test. But you're Catholic, StA, and I'm sure you wouldn't even consider sending your child to that school if you were in the parents' situation. Especially after being rejected on the basis of your religion the first time. For some reason these families say they want to fight to get in and clearly put their kids in a hostile environment.

Most Catholic universities are disappointing in my experience, at least the larger ones (edit: I'm reminded of Obama's visit to Notre Dame where they covered up religious symbols. There is no excuse for that kind of thing - fuckin Jesuits). I've seen middle schools and high schools that were pretty religious though.
Last edited by Dand on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Conquista. Burn the heretics.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Dand wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Dand wrote: Catholic families should not be sending their kids to a Muslim school in the first place. What the fuck is their thought process here?

It's outrageous for a public school to have a religious test. But you're Catholic, StA, and I'm sure you wouldn't even consider sending your child to that school if you were in the parents' situation. Especially after being rejected on the basis of your religion the first time. For some reason these families say they want to fight to get in and clearly put their kids in a hostile environment.

Most Catholic universities are disappointing in my experience, at least the larger ones (edit: I'm reminded of Obama's visit to Notre Dame where they covered up religious symbols. There is no excuse for that kind of thing - fuckin Jesuits). I've seen middle schools and high schools that were pretty religious though.

Catholic schools (especially universities) need serious reform.

The small parochial schools are usually quite faithful. Universities, though.. Damn. It's really bad.