Social Justice Warriors Thread

clubgop

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:15 pm
Choosing pigs of all the farm animals was kind of fucked up.
Yes, but it's Jew on Jew so people can act all surprised when they get called on it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:40 pm
Ohio bar got in trouble for this
https://www.weaselzippers.us/391776-ohi ... afe-space/
If this was done at Stone Brewery, they would have told the offended to fuck off.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:49 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:01 pm
C-Mag wrote:
If this was done at Stone Brewery, they would have told the offended to fuck off.
The WORST thing you can do with SJW outrage is apologize. It immediately cedes power to them and their narrative.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:59 am

Ph64 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:49 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:01 pm
C-Mag wrote:
The WORST thing you can do with SJW outrage is apologize. It immediately cedes power to them and their narrative.
The worst thing you can do is admit the SJW exists... the more people believe in it, the more power they get.

Personally, I would love to see this place bang out some major business after this by people who don't give a fuck.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:00 am

“Telling people they aren’t safe IS inappropriate! I work as a bartender in this town and would NEVER use making people unsafe as a way to get business,” one person wrote.
No one said they were not safe in the bar. Just that it's not a "safe space".

Definition of "safe space":
: a place (as on a college campus) intended to be free of bias, conflict, criticism, or potentially threatening actions, ideas, or conversations

So don't expect to be protected from threatening ideas or criticism in the bar. These SJW whiners act like the sign read: "sexual abuse welcome here". At the same time, these complainers are likely creating all kinds of places on campus where people who do not think exactly like them feel unsafe themselves. But F* them because they deserve it, right?

Yet one more business that has now been forced to choose a side as the doomsday clock ticks another minute closer to midnight. How soon before they try and force businesses to display their flag (red or blue) on the door so SJWs know which places are safe to visit?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:13 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:00 am
“Telling people they aren’t safe IS inappropriate! I work as a bartender in this town and would NEVER use making people unsafe as a way to get business,” one person wrote.
No one said they were not safe in the bar. Just that it's not a "safe space".

Definition of "safe space":
: a place (as on a college campus) intended to be free of bias, conflict, criticism, or potentially threatening actions, ideas, or conversations

So don't expect to be protected from threatening ideas or criticism in the bar. These SJW whiners act like the sign read: "sexual abuse welcome here". At the same time, these complainers are likely creating all kinds of places on campus where people who do not think exactly like them feel unsafe themselves. But F* them because they deserve it, right?

Yet one more business that has now been forced to choose a side as the doomsday clock ticks another minute closer to midnight. How soon before they try and force businesses to display their flag (red or blue) on the door so SJWs know which places are safe to visit?
People need to pick a side, they also need to stand up for their beliefs. If they believe something and then buckle under pushback, then their beliefs were not that strong.

I've stopped going to some restaurants because of it, I refuse to give people my money that don't stand for themselves.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:17 am

Might as well place this one here. Sports media getting in on the SJW train. Not surprising considering it's ESPN, which is owned by Disney.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2420 ... ontroversy
The response in Milwaukee, whether viewed as a reaction to Hader's unqualified apology or a tacit acceptance of the views he espoused in high school, created an expectation: There would be hell to pay as soon as the Brewers took to the road. The fact that the first stop was San Francisco, which fashions itself as the enemy of intolerance, added to the expectation of a massive public shaming.
First off: F-You to Tim Keown and all the other media SJWs that question the reason for Milwaukee fans giving Hader a standing ovation. There is no doubt that it was done as a way of showing support for him during a rough time and letting him know that he has not been shunned out of existence because of something he did in the past that he regrets.

These people are so out of touch with the values of America outside of the big liberal coastal bubbles. They see it an go, "hmm, maybe they cheered him because they are all racists who like what he said". They can all go to hell for thinking that.

Second: ESPN removed comments a couple of weeks ago, likely to protect them from the public backlash they would get from hack stories like this. Easier to sell your version of the truth when you can silence any opposing views.

Third: SF is the enemy of intolerance? HAH! Oh, they will tolerate things like people who do drugs openly on the street, illegal immigrants who break multiple laws and a QB who wears socks depicting cops as pigs and disrespects the country. Oh, and they cheered endlessly for a cheater in Barry Bonds.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:22 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:13 am
People need to pick a side, they also need to stand up for their beliefs. If they believe something and then buckle under pushback, then their beliefs were not that strong.

I've stopped going to some restaurants because of it, I refuse to give people my money that don't stand for themselves.
There's a limit to picking sides. People's beliefs don't all fit into Side A or Side B. I don't want to be on Side A with the KKK, and I also don't want to be on Side B with Antifa. I'm fine with people standing up for what they believe, but at some point there has to be some middle ground in order for our country, heck even our communities, to function.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:29 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:22 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:13 am

There's a limit to picking sides. People's beliefs don't all fit into Side A or Side B. I don't want to be on Side A with the KKK, and I also don't want to be on Side B with Antifa. I'm fine with people standing up for what they believe, but at some point there has to be some middle ground in order for our country, heck even our communities, to function.
There is your problem, you think the KKK and Antifa are two separate sides, they aren't.

There is a middle ground, regretfully the Boomers and the Gen-Y+ are all pussies... the Gen-X and the in-between generation are the only ones that have common sense.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:40 am

Gen Y is an in-between generation. Those are our kids.

Millineals are Boomer kids.

The babies born now are millineals kids. Nobody named them yet, but I submit: baby mama generation, since more than half of them are being raised by toxic, tattooed single mothers with a victim complex.