Social Justice Warriors Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:17 pm
Why is this soyboy wearing his watch on his right wrist and wearing sissy ass glasses?

This show really sucks.
Maybe he's left handed.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Fife wrote:
Why is this soyboy wearing his watch on his right wrist and wearing sissy ass glasses?

This show really sucks.
I wonder if his wallet goes in the left pocket?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 pm
Fife wrote:

This show really sucks.
If he's left handed, probably.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:41 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:07 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 pm
Fife wrote:

This show really sucks.
If he's left handed, probably.
First ones to gas are the lefties.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:44 pm

What will you do about the lefties that transitioned to righties? They're the unseen threat.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 pm

The trick is to drag out the interrogation. Then when they finally want a bottle of water, bring one into the room and toss it to them. If they catch it with their left hand, then they go through Door B.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 pm

I have to give credit to StA, he called this one years ago.

TEDx Speaker: Pedophilia Is An Unchangeable Orientation
The student, Mirjam Heine, gave the talk at the University of Würtzberg in Germany this past May under the title "Why our perception of pedophilia has to change." During her talk, Heine said that people need to recognize that pedophilia is a natural force.

"We shouldn’t increase the sufferings of pedophiles by excluding them, by blaming and mocking them," Heine said. "By doing that, WE increase their isolation and WE increase the chance of child sexual abuse."

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm

I think that's gonna be the match that lights it off.

When the degeneracy progresses to the point where society decides it's okay for adults to fuck children, people are going to die.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm
I think that's gonna be the match that lights it off.

When the degeneracy progresses to the point where society decides it's okay for adults to fuck children, people are going to die.
I dont see society getting there quite yet. Not even the most woke dirty dicks would sacrifice their children as fuck toys.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 am

What To Learn From The Social Justice Warrior Who Was Eaten By His Own Mob

How did I become that person? It happened because it was exhilarating. Every time I would call someone racist or sexist, I would get a rush. That rush would then be reaffirmed and sustained by the stars, hearts, and thumbs-up that constitute the nickels and dimes of social media validation. The people giving me these stars, hearts, and thumbs-up were engaging in their own cynical game: A fear of being targeted by the mob induces us to signal publicly that we are part of it.
All of a sudden, these people purport to care about children? Since when has the anti-thought camp in “progressive” American politics ever cared about a child’s need for both a mother and a father? About keeping families together? The answer is: Never.

The mob’s newfound interest in family cohesion at the Mexican border should be clear to anybody who can think it through: it’s a political ploy to use the kids as pawns in order to open the borders. The anti-thought Left cannot win arguments on the merits, and certainly not with rule of law or due process. So it needs bodies, and gets them with bribes: welfare, health care, and education subsidies.

. . .

Family separation happens to be a centerpiece of so many so-called progressive policies that SJW mobs and their creators in the Democrat Party have been promoting for years. This includes, but is by no means limited to, family law—e.g., no-fault divorce, which forcibly separates kids from parents; medicine—e.g., Obamacare’s lower premiums for the divorced than for the married; education—e.g., teaching kids that their parents are bigots if they promote the cohesion of the organic family; and welfare policies—punishing mothers if fathers are present in the family.

In fact, the intentional breakdown of families has always been the crown jewel of such regressive policies because intact families have always been the bane of big government proponents. That has never changed since Karl Marx declared war on the family. Don’t expect it to change now.