Sensible Shoes Klobachar - OUT - Karens now for Biden
No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:41 am

The polls are completely rigged. They are not meant to provide you with accurate data on where Americans actually stand, but to shape opinions.

i.e. propaganda.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:41 am
The polls are completely rigged. They are not meant to provide you with accurate data on where Americans actually stand, but to shape opinions.

i.e. propaganda.
Says a person who does not understand polling.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:14 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:37 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:36 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:26 am
You learned wrong, the polls only skewed an average of three points toward the favored Dem candidate, which is within the margin of error.
I don't think so.
I watched poll after poll in 2016 calling for a HRC landslide and HRC leading Trump by 30 points or more. After the election there was story after story asking how the polling got it so wrong.

Hell this year they have any Dem upper tier candidate beating Trump by 10-15 points.
There was not a single poll where Trump trailed a Democrat by more than 12 points after he became the Republican frontrunner, your memory sucks. The polling didn't go that wrong, they got it wrong, but it was within the margin of error, it was certainly nowhere near poll after poll having HRC up by 30 points or more, that never happened.
Here's the Data...……….. My Memory is looking pretty fucking Good.
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News ... 565478881/

Trump was a Frontrunner by January or Feb. Most of March Clinton had an average lead near 10 %.
Twelve Points if a fucking ton, moreover it was the number of Electoral votes they said Clinton would win by nearly 400 electoral votes. Polling sucked, it was dramatically bad.

WTF did you think all those surprised faces on the media at 3AM were about ????

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/20 ... -forecast/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:16 am

Wrestling videos incoming..

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:34 am

August 8th, 2016...….. HRC double digit lead

"Trump cannot crack 40% in polls"

Election Day. They had not only Hillary with an 89% chance to win, but also the Dems sweeping the House and Senate...……………… Fucking polls couldn't have been more wrong.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Where is your poll after poll of Trump trailing by 30 or more points C-Mag? I said 12, you said 30.

My memory was a helluva lot closer to the mark than that, on election day the polls were only off by around 3 points on average, even those claiming Hillary had 89% chance of victory weren't off the mark by more than the margin of error.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:19 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:44 am

i.e. propaganda.
I do and STA is more right than you know. Many polls are done by media companies they have an agenda, a bias, with this much time before any vote takes place they wont be held accountable for whatever silly numbers they come up with. So just push the results you want to fulfill the narrative you want.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:21 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:19 pm
StCapps wrote:

i.e. propaganda.
I do and STA is more right than you know. Many polls are done by media companies they have an agenda, a bias, with this much time before any vote takes place they wont be held accountable for whatever silly numbers they come up with. So just push the results you want to fulfill the narrative you want.
To a degree yes, but that doesn't mean they are so inaccurate as to dismiss entirely. A grain of salt is required, and in some cases a massive grain of salt at that, but lazily dismissing all poll results out of hand is called overreacting.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:31 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:06 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:29 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:23 am
‘Polls’.
If you think the polls are so far off that Tulsi actually has huge support, you're delusional.
If you think the polls are so far off that Biden isn't the frontrunner, you're delusional.
I don’t think they’re ‘off’, I think you’re shown what they want to show you. I’m not even convinced these polls exist at all.
If only you and the rest of the under cover hack bitches weren't so easily convinced of that stupid red scare MUH RUSSIA narrative for 3 solid years, maybe your girl would be doing better, but alas with sweet poetic justice you dipped your dirty dick into Putin's borscht then tried to bathe it in Tulsi's tide water but you infected her instead. You bought the Dem establishment narrative so hard so completely that when it gets used against your non-establishment candidate with great effect you don't even believe it. Tulsi stung Kamala and it turned out she was allergic but before succumbing she was able to slap the bee out out of the sky. Congratulations dirty dick, at least that 3 year Russia scare ruined someone's career.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:21 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:19 pm
StCapps wrote:
To a degree yes, but that doesn't mean they are so inaccurate as to dismiss entirely. A grain of salt is required, and in some cases a massive grain of salt at that, but lazily dismissing all poll results out of hand is called overreacting.
2 weeks, 2 week before a vote they take more polls and the lead almost always is "its seems the race has tightened" or "so and so has broken out to a big lead" if you hear either of those you know all polls beforehand were bullshit. Right now all the polls I see are Registered voters or adults dismiss those, likely voters is where you need to be.