Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:51 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:28 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:49 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:38 am
Like the Holodomar, we will likely never hve good numbers.

Western press covered for Commies then too.
Nasty nasty shit.
Survival was a moral as well as a physical struggle. A woman doctor wrote to a friend in June 1933 that she had not yet become a cannibal, but was "not sure that I shall not be one by the time my letter reaches you." The good people died first. Those who refused to steal or to prostitute themselves died. Those who gave food to others died. Those who refused to eat corpses died. Those who refused to kill their fellow man died. Parents who resisted cannibalism died before their children did.[49]

The Soviet regime printed posters declaring: "To eat your own children is a barbarian act."[50]:225 More than 2,500 people were convicted of cannibalism during the Holodomor.[51]
2020 the year dirty dick found out commies were bad too. The positive side of this pandemic.
I was quite aware of the fact. Just wasn’t familiar with a named famine during that time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:49 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:51 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Nasty nasty shit.

2020 the year dirty dick found out commies were bad too. The positive side of this pandemic.
I was quite aware of the fact. Just wasn’t familiar with a named famine during that time.
A named organized famine.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:49 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:51 am
clubgop wrote:

A named organized famine.
Remember when we were supposed to give noobs 100 posts before opening up on them? Dirty dick requires 20000 at a minimum.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:38 pm

China pulls the "Yeah . . . well . . . what about AIDS!?!?" card.
:lol:

Let's reach back forty years and bring up some old shit to deflect what's happening now.
Like the lifelong Dems in my family constantly saying "Well Ronald Reagan . . ." whenever a Dem fucks up in 2020.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:59 pm

New HHS spokesman made racist comments about Chinese people in now-deleted tweets
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/politics ... index.html

....In a series of tweets on March 12, Caputo responded to a baseless conspiracy theory that the United States brought the coronavirus to Wuhan, China, by tweeting that "millions of Chinese suck the blood out of rabid bats as an appetizer and eat the ass out of anteaters."

He followed up at another user, "Don't you have a bat to eat?" and tweeted at another user, "You're very convincing, Wang." ...
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:02 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:59 pm
New HHS spokesman made racist comments about Chinese people in now-deleted tweets
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/politics ... index.html

....In a series of tweets on March 12, Caputo responded to a baseless conspiracy theory that the United States brought the coronavirus to Wuhan, China, by tweeting that "millions of Chinese suck the blood out of rabid bats as an appetizer and eat the ass out of anteaters."

He followed up at another user, "Don't you have a bat to eat?" and tweeted at another user, "You're very convincing, Wang." ...
#promoteCaputo
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:26 am

https://www.infowars.com/renowned-micro ... ronavirus/

WARNING ⚠️ Inforwars article.

Looks like the Ruskies are pointing the finger at PRC....

I know, I know Monte, it’s bc Putin loves him some golden hair.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:48 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:26 am

No no, it was the Bilderberg group responsible for faking the Sandy Hook massacre in a meeting at Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant who were funded by George Soros that was responsible for creating the China virus.
The deep state with the aid of the FAKE NEWS media are covering it up though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:48 am
Zlaxer wrote:

No no, it was the Bilderberg group responsible for faking the Sandy Hook massacre in a meeting at Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant who were funded by George Soros that was responsible for creating the China virus.
What? I put up a caution sign?

But unlike Jone’s Sandy Hook shenanigans, I’m citing article simple for fact that top Ruski scientists points finger at PRC - It’s indicative of position the Big Bear is going to take towards PRC -

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:47 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:34 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:48 am
Zlaxer wrote:

What? I put up a caution sign?

But unlike Jone’s Sandy Hook shenanigans, I’m citing article simple for fact that top Ruski scientists points finger at PRC - It’s indicative of position the Big Bear is going to take towards PRC -
You would have done better to link the original Daily Mail article which Infowars cherry picked from.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html
Vladimir Putin's spokesman warned this week against allegations that coronavirus was manmade.

'In the situation where there is not enough information that has been supported and checked by science ... we think it is unacceptable, impossible, to groundlessly accuse anyone,' said Dmitry Peskov.
Earlier Veronika Skvortsova, head of Russia's Federal Medical-Biological Agency (FMBA) and Putin's ex-health minister, was asked if the pandemic virus could be manmade.

'This question is not that easy. It demands a very thorough study,' she said on Russia's Channel One.

'None of the versions can be ruled out.'

She said: 'We can see that a fairly large number of fragments distinguishes this virus from its very close relative, SARS.

'They are approximately 94 per cent similar, the rest is different…

'I think that we must conduct a very serious research.'
So, not exactly pointing the finger at the PRC.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.