C-Mag

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:36 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:02 pm
i have low expectations but the conspiracy theories are fun
+1
Exactly

Wikipedia edited their Epstein page last night. Took out all references to Bill Clinton and inserted Donald Trump.

This story totally took the press offguard. For 24 hours they were lost. They froze. Then yesterday afternoon they started putting their plan in play, you could almost watch it happen real time. Just like Russiagate, where the Clintons were deeply involved, they pointed the finger at Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:40 am

For Liberty minded people the real story here is that the US Government hid what Epstein was from the American people.

They knew he was a dangerous pedophile and let him roam free for a decade, it took Cernovich 10 years of work and tens of thousands of dollars to force the US Government to come clean. Once they were forced into transparency, they were also forced to arrest Epstein.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:59 am

Trump comments on Epstein...……….. judge for yourself from his reaction
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:14 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:50 am

This Epstein case is kind of fun for me because the Swamp is running away from any association like this thing is Chernobyl. Both sides are jockey for position and laying blame. Wikipedia is being edited, images being scrubbed from google and then there is the FBI.

One camp is pointing the finger at Alex Acosta. The other at Mueller and his pals. Here's a document showing Mueller was working with the FBI.

They've redacted who wrote the deal, who approved the deal and what exactly Epstein was guilty of. Chances are Acosta, Comey, Mueller then head of the FBI and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales all approved the deal.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 am

also james comey's daughter supposedly being the prosecutor on the current epstein case. crazy how a lot of this stuff would likely be kept secret if not for the internet

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:27 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 am
also james comey's daughter supposedly being the prosecutor on the current epstein case. crazy how a lot of this stuff would likely be kept secret if not for the internet
Yes.

Here's Conchita Sarnoff who's been investigating human trafficking for at least 15 years. She says this is slavery, primarily of children, they are selling kids for labor, sex and organs. (c. Feb 2017)
She covers both Clinton and Trumps connection to Epstein.

Our Federal Bureau of Investigation has known all about it, and is complicit in hiding it from the American people. FBI needs to be stripped down and busted up. It's a criminal enterprise.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:56 am

I think this article may be relevant again:

That time Sasha Baron Cohen exposed a Pedo ring and the FBI ignored him
During the interview, believing the admission would drive the concierge from the room, Baron Cohen, as Gio, reveals that he's molested an eight-year-old boy.

"This guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, 'well, listen, I'm really sorry. In this country, we can't just drown the boy. This is America we don't do that,'" Baron Cohen describes.

After the concierge offers to put Gio in touch with a lawyer who can help "silence the boy," Baron Cohen asked for his help securing a date for the night.

"He says, 'what do you mean, a date?' I go, you know, like a young man. He says, 'well, what kind of age?' I say, lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight. And he says, 'yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that.'"

Rather than airing the segment, Baron Cohen and his production team turned the footage over to the FBI, "because we thought, perhaps there's a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that's operating for these very wealthy men. And this concierge had said that he'd worked for politicians and various billionaires."

While Baron Cohen judged the interview too "dark" and "extreme" to be included in the show, it's a revealing look at how the powerful can get away with decades-long sexual abuse, including pedophile sexual abuse, such as in the massive cover-up of the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein, orchestrated by President Trump's Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta.

According to Baron Cohen, the FBI decided against pursuing the tip.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:56 am
I think this article may be relevant again:

That time Sasha Baron Cohen exposed a Pedo ring and the FBI ignored him
+1

The press is trying to point us to sacrificial lambs. Acosta, Trump, and probably a bunch of no names. Fact is our Federal Government has approved of this by hiding it and not prosecuting it. Sarnoff said on the Alex Jones show in 2016 that Acosta was 'Assaulted' when he forwarded his 56 count indictment of Epstein. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ftj114jG4
Whether you like him or not, and he may be a broken clock, AJ got this one right

I'm interested in the illegal organ trade in this case, but can't find much about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:12 am

People are editing out Epstein's Jewish blood and connection to high level democrats.
https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/stat ... 6336486406

https://twitter.com/b1ohazard778/status ... 7264809984

His name is now Epsmith.