How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Speaker to Animals

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:13 pm

There was never a bubble you clown. Well, unless you want to talk about the MSM Russia! Russia! Russia! bubble..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:There was never a bubble you clown. Well, unless you want to talk about the MSM Russia! Russia! Russia! bubble..
This. Absolute loons.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I think few would deny that the bubble has now burst Capps I mean it's hard to defend these sorts of failures anymore but some are still clinging hard to the delusion that there never was a bubble in the first place.........
You got lazy monte, and now you are trying to excuse that laziness by blaming the bubble that those who disagree with you have created. There never was a bubble, that's all in your head. You just needed an excuse to not have to debate with us when your arguments were shitty, so you decided to write us off as unthinking fanboys so you could justify your silliest anti-Trump beliefs. Stop pointing fingers and try looking in the mirror.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:49 pm

So delicious.... I didnt think the Trumpettes would turn until at least a year in.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So delicious.... I didnt think the Trumpettes would turn until at least a year in.
There is no turn. We never pretended that Trump could do no wrong, you guys just pretended that we did. It should be no surprise that when Trump focused on pushing a shitty health care deal at the top of his legislative agenda that we would call him out on that, just like we called Obama out for doing the exact same thing. You should have seen our reaction coming from a mile away and if you weren't so determined to demonize us then you would have.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:03 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Nuke, you've been huffing too much conservatism these days, lost all objectivity. Go hang out with some liberal hippies. You need out of your bubble.
Get out of your moms basement and have some children you degenerate video game addict.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:06 pm

I've been out of my mother's basement for six years. I have two jobs, and this week I'm scheduled for 66 hours. Fuck no I'm not getting children. I'd rather travel and explore the world. I've got no debt, school or otherwise. Got jobs that will let me disappear for 3 months, show up and I'm back on the schedule in a week or two.

A trip to Rome, round trip, and staying 26 days in a hotel costs around 2200. Nigga, I got plans, not kids.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:11 pm

jediuser598 wrote:I've been out of my mother's basement for six years. I have two jobs, and this week I'm scheduled for 66 hours. Fuck no I'm not getting children. I'd rather travel and explore the world. I've got no debt, school or otherwise. Got jobs that will let me disappear for 3 months, show up and I'm back on the schedule in a week or two.

A trip to Rome, round trip, and staying 26 days in a hotel costs around 2200. Nigga, I got plans, not kids.
Take his money, Hash. No kids.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:12 pm

I'd say a majority of the Millennial generation have made that same calculation. In fact, all the Western World has come to the conclusion that children suck.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:14 pm

So ended the West.