President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Speaker to Animals

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Agree. As I’ve said for about 2,000 posts now, it’s time for a real third party to emerge.
Teddy Roosevelt couldn't do it, and he used to be POTUS, that shit has never worked for long in America, and I don't see it happening any time soon. A real third party in America, that's been a pipe dream since the Civil War, that shit changed the national character to be predisposed to two-party rule, most Americans have no desire for a third party, even if it's headed up by a guy whose face ended up on Mt. Rushmore.
/shrugs

Shut it.

I agree. It's long overdue for a third party to emerge on the left.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Shut it.

Move to Canada then, America ain't gonna go for it. We are Canadianizing you, but not that fast.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:25 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Shut it.

Move to Canada then, America ain't gonna go for it. We are Canadianizing you, but not that fast.

They are already going for it, dammit. Why try to talk them down??

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:They are already going for it, dammit.
Wishful thinking.
Speaker to Animals wrote:Why try to talk them down??
I'm not, just saying it's not going to happen.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:52 pm

It's habbening. Bernie Clause will deliver. Unless he dies in a mysterious car accident, I suppose.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's habbening. Bernie Clause will deliver. Unless he dies in a mysterious car accident, I suppose.
He'll get cucked unless he stares down the SJW abyss and doesn't blink. He already did one afternoon in Seattle. He failed that test, he or this 3rd party you refer too must pass it. You really think a bunch of GCFs have the integrity and fortitude to survive such an attack? :lol: :lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:39 pm

clubgop wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's habbening. Bernie Clause will deliver. Unless he dies in a mysterious car accident, I suppose.
He'll get cucked unless he stares down the SJW abyss and doesn't blink. He already did one afternoon in Seattle. He failed that test, he or this 3rd party you refer too must pass it. You really think a bunch of GCFs have the integrity and fortitude to survive such an attack? :lol: :lol:

I do think the DNC is ripe for a breakup right now.

You are also correct that the biggest obstacle to it happening is the lack of men who can actually stand for something. The women of the democratic party are only good for destroying things. They couldn't even build that eighth-grade wooden toolbox project, much less an entire third party. Bernie Claus is the obvious choice. It won't be his own virtue and masculinity that will drive the split, but his own constituents. He will be like that Evergreen University dean held hostage by the students for a week where nobody bothered to rescue him.

I am not saying this is a done deal, but I wouldn't count it out, and before you laugh it off, remember my Trump prediction..

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
clubgop wrote:

You are also correct that the biggest obstacle to it happening is the lack of men who can actually stand for something. The women of the democratic party are only good for destroying things. They couldn't even build that eighth-grade wooden toolbox project, much less an entire third party. Bernie Claus is the obvious choice. It won't be his own virtue and masculinity that will drive the split, but his own constituents. He will be like that Evergreen University dean held hostage by the students for a week where nobody bothered to rescue him.

I am not saying this is a done deal, but I wouldn't count it out, and before you laugh it off, remember my Trump prediction..
Yeah but look who held them hostage bunch of identity politics SJWs. That Dean was the Bernie Bro just standing there asking if he can go to the bathroom.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:51 pm

clubgop wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Yeah but look who held them hostage bunch of identity politics SJWs. That Dean was the Bernie Bro just standing there asking if he can go to the bathroom.

That's what will happen. Exactly that, but on a political scale.

The bigger issue is to avoid the establishment trying to match the division in the GOP. That's essentially how the GOP was started. The democratic and wig parties split over slavery.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:57 pm

clubgop wrote:

That's what will happen. Exactly that, but on a political scale.

The bigger issue is to avoid the establishment trying to match the division in the GOP. That's essentially how the GOP was started. The democratic and wig parties split over slavery.

But it already has happened. The SJW/Corporatist alliance has seized control and Bernouts have been cucked. Sure they may pay lip service when it doesn't matter but they have been brought to heel. :twisted: