Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hey, check out your knife murder stats.. :whistle:
Murder rate is 1/5 of US rate. You are 5 times more likely to be murdered than me.
We have 5 times the amount of diversity

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:56 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Murder rate is 1/5 of US rate. You are 5 times more likely to be murdered than me.
Who's taking bets that he's using shooting data and not gun murder data?

Shooting deaths includes self defense shootings and suicides.
Nope. Using homicides per 100k of population. US 5 v UK 1.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:58 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
You should elect someone who promises to build a wall...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Murder rate is 1/5 of US rate. You are 5 times more likely to be murdered than me.
Who's taking bets that he's using shooting data and not gun murder data?

Shooting deaths includes self defense shootings and suicides.
Nope. Using homicides per 100k of population. US 5 v UK 1.
Die in a fire, lying faggot,
Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1] A homicide requires only a volitional act by another person that results in death, and thus a homicide may result from accidental, reckless or negligent acts even if there is no intent to cause harm.[2] Homicides can be divided into many overlapping legal categories, including murder, manslaughter, justifiable homicide, killing in war, euthanasia, and capital punishment, depending on the circumstances of the death. These different types of homicides are often treated very differently in human societies; some are considered crimes, while others are permitted or even ordered by the legal system.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Murder rate is 1/5 of US rate. You are 5 times more likely to be murdered than me.
Walls don't work when the gates are wide open with people like you behind watch ;)

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:16 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate

Intentional homicide rates per 100k US 4.88 UK 0.92

Give it up, you are statistically more than 5 times more likely to be murdered than I am.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Montegriffo wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate

Give it up, you are statistically more than 5 times more likely to be murdered than I am.
Enjoy your safe space. This is America. Where all the Yuropoors with BALLS immigrated to.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Walls don't work when the gates are wide open with people like you behind watch ;)
What makes you think I approve of illegal immigration?
I have no problem with legal immigration in fact without it the NHS would collapse along with many parts of the agricultural sector.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate

Enjoy your safe space. This is America. Where all the Yuropoors with BALLS immigrated to.
I do enjoy my safe space. I particularly enjoy the much lower murder rate. I'm sure that you need much bigger balls to live in such a dangerous place. Even 12 year old school girls go around shooting people over there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
What makes you think I approve of illegal immigration?
I have no problem with legal immigration in fact without it the NHS would collapse along with many parts of the agricultural sector.
Your kumbaya rhetoric. You want to talk about collapsed states just look at America. Richest third world country on the globe. Enjoy your food.