The Great Wall of Trump

Montegriffo

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:51 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:46 am
You know your nation is in decline when you have to reach back over 200 years to prove you were once worth a damn.
:lol:
Better take that up with Carlus.
Wasn't me that took it there.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm

No you just I initiated it with Dunkirk and the Battle of Balaclava........ then you played victim.

Do they train you English gents to be victims or is it just you?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm
No you just I initiated it with Dunkirk and the Battle of Balaclava........ then you played victim.

Do they train you English gents to be victims or is it just you?
Victim?
Wasn't number 10 on fire.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:56 pm

You took a jab at the US, then said talk to Carlus wasn't me.

You're the kind of coward gets your buddy into bar fight, hides and after it's over says. I had your back buddy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:56 pm
You took a jab at the US, then said talk to Carlus wasn't me.

You're the kind of coward gets your buddy into bar fight, hides and after it's over says. I had your back buddy.
Now who's playing the victim?
I compared Trump's wall climbdown to Dunkirk 'cos you were trying to spin it into a victory.
You then went back 200 years to big up your dying empire claiming two victories over the British.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:06 am

President Trump floats 'human wall' on southern border ahead of State of the Union

WASHINGTON – Hours before he is set to deliver a State of the Union address that aides have said will strike a note of bipartisanship, President Donald Trump floated the idea of a “human wall” on the southwest border if Democrats reject his demands border security funding.

“Tremendous numbers of people are coming up through Mexico in the hopes of flooding our Southern Border,” Trump tweeted Tuesday. “We have sent additional military. We will build a Human Wall if necessary. If we had a real Wall, this would be a non-event!” . .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 775987002/
What is this fuckery?

Looks like Trump is competing with Kentucky's Mammoth for the BIGGEST CAVE IN THE USA title.
:doh:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:10 am

God dammit, Donald.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:11 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:06 am
President Trump floats 'human wall' on southern border ahead of State of the Union

WASHINGTON – Hours before he is set to deliver a State of the Union address that aides have said will strike a note of bipartisanship, President Donald Trump floated the idea of a “human wall” on the southwest border if Democrats reject his demands border security funding.

“Tremendous numbers of people are coming up through Mexico in the hopes of flooding our Southern Border,” Trump tweeted Tuesday. “We have sent additional military. We will build a Human Wall if necessary. If we had a real Wall, this would be a non-event!” . .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 775987002/
What is this fuckery?

Looks like Trump is competing with Kentucky's Mammoth for the BIGGEST CAVE IN THE USA title.
:doh:
That's how we used to rock it back in the 80s, bitches.

NONE SHALL PASS

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:15 am

Time to soak the taxpaying rubes so we can pay for our human/drone/smart/border-jumper-counting wall.

Anything but a physical barrier.
Anything.

We’ll make a magnetic wall if we have to, or even a thermal wall. As long as there’s nothing actually impeding folks crossing the border we’re for it!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:29 am

We can put Vaal right outside El Paso. Until the Mexicans join the Federation, we'll be set.