How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Speaker to Animals

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:06 pm

If all Trump does is look the other way when Putin invades Finland, we will probably be satisfied.

At least then your Russia Russia Russia hysterics might have a basis in fact, though you might be too busy to post.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Just remember, when Trump fucks everyone over, it's your fault. You voted for the guy.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Is this what winning looks like? I don't remember - I just awoke from a polygamist gender-neutral pronoun orgy...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Is this what winning looks like? I don't remember - I just awoke from a polygamist gender-neutral pronoun orgy...
And you didn't invite me? For shame.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:24 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Just remember, when Trump fucks everyone over, it's your fault. You voted for the guy.

At least you will still be able to bitch about it. If Hillary had won, I'd have no means to call you a cunt for voting for her after the nuclear war and having to fend of a cannibal army of progressives swarming out of Asheville.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Nuke, you've been huffing too much conservatism these days, lost all objectivity. Go hang out with some liberal hippies. You need out of your bubble.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Uh oh. The bubble speech..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:39 pm

We've been ripping everything out of the Republicans and the WH on this healthcare shit for thirty six pages. That you faggots don't think you look like idiots with your bubble talk really isn't a good sign for you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:40 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Nuke, you've been huffing too much conservatism these days, lost all objectivity. Go hang out with some liberal hippies. You need out of your bubble.
Nice to see you back jedi but Dukenog is actually mellowing over time and his comments in this thread show he is perfectly capable of being objective about Trump.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Where's Kath, Ooky, Atanamis and others. We can have a party now :dance: and celebrate together. :clap:
Have our own Anti-Ryancare Echo Chamber !
;)
You know, now the Trump can do no wrong he's playing 4d chess like a master bubble has burst and thoughtful criticism is back in vogue, you might find some of them returning. Don't bank on it though, there are other places and other people to talk to and bridges once burnt are difficult to retreat across.
I think few would deny that the bubble has now burst Capps I mean it's hard to defend these sorts of failures anymore but some are still clinging hard to the delusion that there never was a bubble in the first place.........
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.