Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:02 am
Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:53 am

A working treatment that doesn't kill you is another option.
Don't we have that, already?
Only if you believe Trump.
Pro-tip, never believe Trump.
He's still got one eye on the stock market.
For the sake of argument, let's say that other medical professionals are touting the use of HCQ. Should we disregard them as well? I just need to know how many degrees of separation from the POTUS a person has to be before I believe them.

Also, do you have any theories on why the models predicting hundreds of thousands of deaths have been revised?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:57 am
heydaralon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:55 am
For all the fear about this, and not taking into account the supposed peak that is coming, the global body count is still pretty low. Take comfort in that.

All the predictive models are shit too, because they do not and cannot take into account all the folks who have this and are fine+showing no symptoms.

This really does remind me of 9/11. The panic. All the false info being spread around that changes day to day.

Someone told me the other day that they arrested some Harvard doctor for creating Covid. lol of course they heard that on Facebook. That site is a carcinogen. And now all the Facebook news spreaders have even more free time to spread and disseminate SIFCLF articles nonstop. Yuck
It's interesting how wrong the models have been, even the ones that take social isolation measures into account have been wildly wrong and had to be revised. Of course, there's a part of me that says, "Oh, it's because the measures are working." But I want to believe this is another case of government "scientists" being stupid.
I have had multiple customers tell me that book of revelation is being acted out in real time. One dude was not trolling and told me skynet was being used by the army to scan our retinas and upload it on the same network 5G phones are on. He told me he had a dream the antiChrist was here. He also said our store would be robbed soon.

I have heard every conspiracy theory known to man from different customers.

But all in all, its amazing how orderly everything is. People are panicked, but they are still mostly keeping their shit together and I haven't felt a higher crime presence at my store or at my neighborhood.

It is funny though, because those people who think that we are in a Left Behind book have info that is about as accurate as what the news is putting out. I can't watch it. Thats all they care about is that you pay attention to them. They have so little of value to say, and they just drag out their segments with filler bullshit like: "Corona virus didn't stop this little girl with cancer from having a birthday party. Here is a snapchat clip of cars with balloons on them driving by waving at her from her front lawn wishing her a happy birthday!" Its absurd.

We are basically in a knowledge blackout situation, but all in all, the economic effects of this will probably be far worse than the actual medical ones.
Last edited by heydaralon on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:53 am

A working treatment that doesn't kill you is another option.
Deranged
*yip*

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:05 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:03 am
It's like we don't have kids, we are selfish, our love affair is all we are about

But if we did have kids, this is the time we get them away from the teachers unions and all that leftist dogma

Home schooled on the range, Little House On The 21st Century Frontier

Chaos is a ladder
Luckily, we pulled our daughter out of kindergarten back in February. We were planning on homeschooling her anyway.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:05 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:05 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
It's like we don't have kids, we are selfish, our love affair is all we are about

But if we did have kids, this is the time we get them away from the teachers unions and all that leftist dogma

Chaos is a ladder
Luckily, we pulled our daughter out of kindergarten back in February. We were planning on homeschooling her anyway.
This is how this war brings me happiness and joy

All the chickenshit has fallen away and all that is left is family
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:06 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Chaos is a ladder

I'll drink to that.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:07 am

It isn't true that we know how long antibodies last for SARS-2 , what we know though is for SARS1 it last a good while .
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:09 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:06 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

I'll drink to that.
I drink to you and your beloved family, God bless them, God bless America
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:13 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

For the sake of argument, let's say that other medical professionals are touting the use of HCQ. Should we disregard them as well? I just need to know how many degrees of separation from the POTUS a person has to be before I believe them.

Also, do you have any theories on why the models predicting hundreds of thousands of deaths have been revised?
Sure, when the majority of medical professionals are claiming HCQ is the cure you can start to hope. Since most are saying that it is unproven and the side effects may kill more than it cures you can probably just assume it's another deflection, like blaming the WHO or China for our leaders' mistakes.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:13 am
Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Sure, when the majority of medical professionals are claiming HCQ is the cure you can start to hope. Since most are saying that it is unproven and the side effects may kill more than it cures you can probably just assume it's another deflection, like blaming the WHO or China for our leaders' mistakes.
When you say "majority" I figure you actually mean, "Vetted Council of medical professionals who agree with me", right? Also, there are polls that support both what you're saying and the opposite of that. How do you know what is right? Also, why should I believe the WHO, when they can't even tell me whether or not wanting to mutilate your genitals and prance around in a dress is a mental disorder?