BjornP

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by BjornP » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image

AMERICANS ARE THE REAL THREAT TO MY EUROPEAN CUL-

I predicted this would happen

My buddy Bjorn is still in denial ;)
About what? :| I've been posting about and worrying about EU federalists on the DCF for years, and what Nuke's posting is hardly news. And I've never posted that it's Americans who were the real threat to European cultures. I have posted that it is Americanization, and that it is not something you are doing to us. It's something members of our own cultures do to us.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Polish PM just resigned. This is Mateusz Morawieck. New game of thrones character of Poland.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

Finnish neo-nazi rally happening
Actually,that is from the start of the 612-march that "ought" to have been nonpolitical (but basically right-wing). The neo-nazi clowns marched in their separate march at first:

You know it's Finland when the neo-nazis are a subdivision of a Swedish movement (which is pro-Putin), march under a flag with a sign of some Swedish old god which has nothing to do with Finland or pre-Christian Finnish religion, while government (which the neo-nazis are against) has it's Air Force marching under the Swastika. :D

And add to that the academic students have for ages had their torch carrying marches, just like they did yesterday around the country.

Yes, it's Finland with a lot of various marches, but everything went quite calmly. Neo-nazi march (green), right-wing march (light-blue), far-left antifa-wannabes (red) and then the students (blue), which actually was the only march NOT to protest anything or anybody.

Anyway, the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter did one of the most noted congratulations here as it changed it's name to Finnish for yesterdays paper. (Had to put their that Päivän Uutiset is Dagens Nyheter in Finnish with small print)

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:25 pm

I predicted a split in the EU...... you said I was crazy Bjorn..... what up
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:I predicted a split in the EU...... you said I was crazy Bjorn..... what up
There's already a split in the EU, several tbh: Eastern Europeans angry at EU being centered so much around the Franco-German relationship, the Eurozone vs non-Eurozone EU, federalists vs non-federalists vs. confederalists vs people who just want back to the Common Market, people who want to stay in the EU, on the right vs people who want to leave the EU on the right, ditto for the left, Southern laziness vs North effectiveness (Southern Europeans probably see that abit differently), those who are tired of decades of Franco-German dominance of the talking points and narratives of the EU and least but not least, those who see centralization and standardization as the solution to virtually all of EU's problems and those who see centralization and standardization as the reason for virtually all its problems.

So, if you could locate the thread or post of yours that I described as crazy, that'd probably help me to either reaffirm or reassess wether it still is crazy. Because I can't imagine me ever saying there wasn't a split in the EU.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:53 pm

It looks to me as though Eastern Europeans are tired of your shit with respect to importing millions of jihadist in an attempt to destroy Europeans as a people. Whatever. What does Poland know about saving Europe from jihad, amiright?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It looks to me as though Eastern Europeans are tired of your shit with respect to importing millions of jihadist in an attempt to destroy Europeans as a people. Whatever. What does Poland know about saving Europe from jihad, amiright?
I'll entertain giving it all to Poland next time we rescue Europe, as an alternative to adding stars, but it depends on them.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It looks to me as though Eastern Europeans are tired of your shit with respect to importing millions of jihadist in an attempt to destroy Europeans as a people. Whatever. What does Poland know about saving Europe from jihad, amiright?
"Our" shit? Denmark is neither Sweden nor Germany, we didn't share their views about taking in more and more refugees. And Poland does not know anything about saving anyone from jihad. The Poles who did that are nearly five hundred years dead. Would be a real pathetic validation of stolen valor to take Poles seriously simply on account of something their king did centuries ago. I'd much rather deal with real Poles than historical Poles. With Britain out of the EU, Poland is a potential ally to us and given their country's size, a possibility of actually flipping the power of the EU away from the Franco-German sphere, which not only could cripple the federalists, and the "we need lots of poor laborers from third world countries, nevermind who they are, as long as they don't complain about the wages" crowd that are behind the open borders shit.