Total votes: 10

C-Mag

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:13 pm
I'm not so sure they will burn Biden for Robert Byrd. They'd have to burn down most of the Dem party along the way, Clintons included.
If it was a dealbreaker, Bernie would have won in the nomination in 2016, yet that did not happen, and the media never made a big deal of it. The vast majority of Dems simply don't care, they didn't care that Byrd was Hillary's mentor, and they certainly won't care that Biden worked with Byrd and held his hand in the air in a photo.
I really don't think Bernie wants to win. He rolled over easy for the Clintons and fucked the Bernie Bros. no one can trust him.

The entire KKK slave thing is dangerous for the Dems because it is the history of their party.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:30 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:40 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:38 am
You have no argument. Stop spamming our forum. Get fucked.
You have no argument. I make more arguments than you, when you are challenged, you don't defend them and just claim I have no argument right after I addressed your shitty argument with an infinitely better one. As soon as you realize you are losing the debate, you stop debating, and claim everyone else isn't debating and you're the only one doing so. You're a loon, no grasp on actual reality, zero self awareness.

You are the one spamming the forum, you turn every thread into a race or gender argument, you are the biggest spammer on the entire forum, and it's not even close.

Are you done?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:44 am

Tulsi is still my #1

Although I've seen people screeching that Yang's UBI argument is simply a way to destroy all other entitlements and if that's the truth than YANG GANG 4 LYFE

My sentimental pick is Marianne Williamson.

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:02 pm

California wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:44 am
Tulsi is still my #1

Although I've seen people screeching that Yang's UBI argument is simply a way to destroy all other entitlements and if that's the truth than YANG GANG 4 LYFE

If that bitch can make a commercial where that drawing comes to life and Take On Me plays I will buy all her magic crystals.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:00 pm

Yang is officially in on the third debate. :clap: I believe he is the 9th Qualifier.
Tulsi is still lacking in the polls.
Kamala lost over 40% in the polls after Tulsi busted her with the truth bomb. That's gotta scare the shit out the Dem field. Tulsi has been called fearless. But she's gotten no bump in the polls, which seems odd.

It appears Dan Carlin has outted himself as a member of the Yang Gang.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:05 pm

California wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:44 am
Tulsi is still my #1

She's fun, a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, she's done bro. She's has never polled above 1%. Dark Psychic Forces indeed.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:00 pm
Yang is officially in on the third debate. :clap: I believe he is the 9th Qualifier.
Kamala lost over 40% in the polls after Tulsi busted her with the truth bomb. That's gotta scare the shit out the Dem field. Tulsi has been called fearless. But she's gotten no bump in the polls, which seems odd.

Yang should be thanking the Economist/YouGov, they are the ones who allowed him to qualify based on polling. If Tulsi qualifies, it will also be because of Economist/YouGov polls too, both Yang and Gabbard get their best national polling numbers from them, and they were the most accurate polling firm in 2016.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:59 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 am
C-Mag wrote:

Yang should be thanking the Economist/YouGov, they are the ones who allowed him to qualify based on polling. If Tulsi qualifies, it will also be because of Economist/YouGov polls too, both Yang and Gabbard get their best national polling numbers from them, and they were the most accurate polling firm in 2016.
It would be interesting to see how they are asking questions differently. But I don't care enough to look into it.

It is odd that Tulsi didn't do better after destroying Harris.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:59 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 am
C-Mag wrote:

It would be interesting to see how they are asking questions differently. But I don't care enough to look into it.

It is odd that Tulsi didn't do better after destroying Harris.
It's a little odd, but at the same time, I knew Tulsi had a low ceiling, I just thought it was higher than it's proven to be at this point. If she ever cracks 10% I'd be shocked, if she cracks 5% I'd be pleasantly surprised.

What she's selling doesn't really sell, I've been pointing it out all along, especially when certain folks around here want to inflate her chances of winning the nomination to better chances than Joe Biden has of winning the nomination.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:23 am

‘Polls’.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0