BREAKING NEWS

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:50 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:45 am
Yeah, I don't want to be a conspiracy theory nut on that one, but to me, it looks very much like a controlled demolition. if no "Bomb" was there... or "explosive" it's the only thing I can think of.
I've seen reports of a minor seismic event the morning the condo went down, like 1.6. If the foundation was compromised, it could definitely be the last straw. Plus, there's every indication the foundation was compromised, that 2015 lawsuit claiming cracks, sinking, etc. The structure cracks, the rebar is exposed to 6 years of salt water, fuck man, this thing was a ticking time bombe, no McVay needed.
Mayhap not a McVay, but perhaps a "gentle" nudge to give it that extra push... just call me skeptical... something here doesn't pass the smell test. This to me seems like it may have been something where the property owner tried to fraud the insurance company by causing some "damage" but it went too far and all hell broke lose.

Just something doesn't seem right, because if it was as bad as it was, when it was last inspected people probably would have been told to vacate the property for risk of collapse.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:32 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:59 am

Mayhap not a McVay, but perhaps a "gentle" nudge to give it that extra push... just call me skeptical... something here doesn't pass the smell test. This to me seems like it may have been something where the property owner tried to fraud the insurance company by causing some "damage" but it went too far and all hell broke lose.

Just something doesn't seem right, because if it was as bad as it was, when it was last inspected people probably would have been told to vacate the property for risk of collapse.
I'm ready to believe bad actors do bad things and the press covers it, but I can't see it in this case.

I'm not sure how you are ok jumping to a conspiracy, but reject the idea of negligence. But that's up to you.

I'd also make this point. Miami - Dade County is a Blue Island. One thing we know about Blue Islands is they don't GAF about maintaining their structures or cities. You see filfth and crumbling structures all around. So, when I see it there, I shrug. More of same.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:32 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:59 am

I'm ready to believe bad actors do bad things and the press covers it, but I can't see it in this case.

I'm not sure how you are ok jumping to a conspiracy, but reject the idea of negligence. But that's up to you.

I'd also make this point. Miami - Dade County is a Blue Island. One thing we know about Blue Islands is they don't GAF about maintaining their structures or cities. You see filfth and crumbling structures all around. So, when I see it there, I shrug. More of same.
I'm not ignoring negligence, what I am saying is that the owner of the building may have been trying to commit fraud to get the insurance money, and the plan went wrong because of how bad the building was flawed.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pm

Hey TC, you are pushing the wrong conspiracy................ IT WAS CLIMATE CHANGE
Sea level rise due to climate change eyed as contributing factor in Miami-area building collapse
https://news.yahoo.com/sea-level-rise-d ... 45539.html

BUT......
Florida International University has given some insight as to a possible reason why the beachfront condo building unexpectedly crumbled. A 2020 study by Shimon Wdowinski, a professor in the Department of Earth and Environment, determined the condo building to be unstable, USA Today reported.

Idiots in Miami-Dades blue island did nothing, so instead of this birthing person
Miami-Dade Mayor Daniella Levine Cara, one of the creatures above, says it was a tragedy, Climate Change.

Surfside Mayor Charles Burkett said construction work was being done on the roof but there was no indication it caused the collapse.

? Do they have 2 mayors ???
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pm
Hey TC, you are pushing the wrong conspiracy................ IT WAS CLIMATE CHANGE
Sea level rise due to climate change eyed as contributing factor in Miami-area building collapse
https://news.yahoo.com/sea-level-rise-d ... 45539.html

BUT......
Florida International University has given some insight as to a possible reason why the beachfront condo building unexpectedly crumbled. A 2020 study by Shimon Wdowinski, a professor in the Department of Earth and Environment, determined the condo building to be unstable, USA Today reported.

Idiots in Miami-Dades blue island did nothing, so instead of this birthing person
Miami-Dade Mayor Daniella Levine Cara, one of the creatures above, says it was a tragedy, Climate Change.

Surfside Mayor Charles Burkett said construction work was being done on the roof but there was no indication it caused the collapse.

Wow... I really don't even know how to answer this one... this is assinine...the level of incompetence...
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:

Si si Senor, Muchas Gracias I believe is the preferred nomenclature.

I expect there is a Mayor for the consolidated shithole county/Metropolitan government and a Mayor for the shithole city government.
Last edited by Fife on Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:20 pm

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... 234973833/
Mumford & Sons’ Banjoist Quits After Andy Ngo Praise Controversy
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:27 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Si si Senor, Muchas Gracias I believe is the preferred nomenclature.

I expect there is a Mayor for the consolidated shithole county/Metropolitan government and a Mayor for the shithole city government.
:lol: Well, they are both doing a FANTASTIC job. :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:33 pm

One thing Americans seem to just be unable to get enough of is government officials

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:33 pm
One thing Americans seem to just be unable to get enough of is government officials
True, but here's some Breaking News............

TGIF
PLATA O PLOMO