SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

StCapps

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:35 am

Happy wife happy life is certainly true, but that only goes so far, got to mix it up, just to keep em' guessing.

Predictable is boring, boring is death

Jealousy is like fire, play with it and you can get burned, but just the right amount properly harnessed can be very useful
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:36 am

Like when we were introduced she tentatively asked whether I was Blue or Red

I said Red Team all the way, then she immediately relaxed and took a shine to me
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:39 am

Just because you can get burned playing with fire doesn't mean you should never use it under any circumstances, that's rookie shit
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:39 am
Just because you can get burned playing with fire doesn't mean you should never use it under any circumstances, that's rookie shit
Well there is no threat to Mrs Smitty,

and it is actually fun that she's so jealous, that's sweet, feels good man
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:42 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 am
StCapps wrote:

Exactly. She's only so jealous because she loves you so much, that's hot as fuck.

Ignore Rookie Monte, and his obsequious toad advice. Predictable is boring, boring is death

Fake Mad FTW
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:44 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:13 am
Propane mosquito traps are the shit. They don't just keep them away but kills them as well. You really notice the population dwindling after a couple of days. Useless against gnats like Black flies though.
I just looked them up, I was wondering where the propane came in.
They use something similar when filming during mosquito season in Scotland to keep them off the actors and crew although the CO2 comes out of a bottle rather than off a flame.
Not such a big problem down here in England but I do remember an occasion when we were filming at a WWII vehicle museum in Norfolk where we were all suffering badly from the little bastards. After a quick recce around the site, I discovered that they were laying their eggs in the little pools of water collecting in the tarps covering vehicles stored outside.
A little bit of bleach in all the nearby pools really reduced the problem.
I do feel a bit guilty about damaging the canvas, I wouldn't have wanted to be there when they discovered all the bleached and holed tarp's.
I now know that a bit of detergent breaking the surface tension would have been just as efficient and would have been harmless to the canvas.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:46 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:42 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Exactly. She's only so jealous because she loves you so much, that's hot as fuck.

Ignore Rookie Monte, and his obsequious toad advice. Predictable is boring, boring is death

Fake Mad FTW
LOL at the INCEL calling anyone a rookie. :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:50 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Fake Mad FTW
I'm the one who does the talking in this marriage, and I don't hold back

I say it all to her, loved you at first sight, more than life itself, till the day I die

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:46 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Fake Mad FTW
LOL at the INCEL calling anyone a rookie. :lol:
Okay Monte, ignore a good message because you want to make jokes about the messenger

You're only hurting yourself, I can lead a horse to water, but I cant make him drink
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:55 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:44 am
Hastur wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:13 am
Propane mosquito traps are the shit. They don't just keep them away but kills them as well. You really notice the population dwindling after a couple of days. Useless against gnats like Black flies though.
I just looked them up, I was wondering where the propane came in.
They use something similar when filming during mosquito season in Scotland to keep them off the actors and crew although the CO2 comes out of a bottle rather than off a flame.
Not such a big problem down here in England but I do remember an occasion when we were filming at a WWII vehicle museum in Norfolk where we were all suffering badly from the little bastards. After a quick recce around the site, I discovered that they were laying their eggs in the little pools of water collecting in the tarps covering vehicles stored outside.
A little bit of bleach in all the nearby pools really reduced the problem.
I do feel a bit guilty about damaging the canvas, I wouldn't have wanted to be there when they discovered all the bleached and holed tarp's.
I now know that a bit of detergent breaking the surface tension would have been just as efficient and would have been harmless to the canvas.
Mosquito Magnet makes the best ones. It's not just CO2, they use some kind of tablet that simulates mammal sweat as well.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck