Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Mon May 07, 2018 4:01 pm

The puzzling thing is ... if women truly believed they could hire an equally productive, equally skilled, female worker for 25% less than a male one - why wouldn’t they capitalize on this “fact” and drive every other company out of business by hiring only women?

“I’m remaking Amazon, but only hiring women, so my labor is 25% less than what Bezos is paying. With those savings I’ll easily undercut Amazons prices”

“I’m starting a car repair shop but only hiring women. I’ll save 25% in labor, pass 10% of those savings on to the customers, and make 15% more than the competitors I’m stealing all my business from”

You really think Elon “Get a friend to vouch for you or you’re fired” Musk is losing an extra 25% per male employee because upholding “the patriarchy” is more important to him than money?

Nah.

These frauds know they’re frauds, and they know their narrative is fiction.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm

I just watched that video from Jackie Chan jr.

Y'all didn't tell me that shit was hilarious.

Starts around 15 minutes.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon May 07, 2018 4:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:The puzzling thing is ... if women truly believed they could hire an equally productive, equally skilled, female worker for 25% less than a male one - why wouldn’t they capitalize on this “fact” and drive every other company out of business by hiring only women?

“I’m remaking Amazon, but only hiring women, so my labor is 25% less than what Bezos is paying. With those savings I’ll easily undercut Amazons prices”

“I’m starting a car repair shop but only hiring women. I’ll save 25% in labor, pass 10% of those savings on to the customers, and make 15% more than the competitors I’m stealing all my business from”

You really think Elon “Get a friend to vouch for you or you’re fired” Musk is losing an extra 25% per male employee because upholding “the patriarchy” is more important to him than money?

Nah.

Wayment. The Labor Theory of Capital tells me that you just don't have enough high school dropouts working for your shitty company. What are you going to do about it?

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon May 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue May 08, 2018 7:01 am

Problematic.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 08, 2018 7:18 am

DBTrek wrote:The puzzling thing is ... if women truly believed they could hire an equally productive, equally skilled, female worker for 25% less than a male one - why wouldn’t they capitalize on this “fact” and drive every other company out of business by hiring only women?

Nah.

Most women believe the narrative, dude.

Women mostly function according to social approval, and as long as the left controls the media, schools and universities, and the social networks, the left controls women in general.

You really cannot reason with most women regarding this stuff. You can only manipulate them with social approval and disapproval.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue May 08, 2018 9:38 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Nah.

Women mostly function according to social approval, and as long as the left controls the media, schools and universities, and the social networks, the left controls women in general.

You really cannot reason with most women regarding this stuff. You can only manipulate them with social approval and disapproval.
Same is true for most men.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 08, 2018 9:39 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 08, 2018 9:42 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Nah.

Same is true for most men.

A little different.

Most men in our society have been raised and indoctrinated to believe their self-worth is measured by their utility and fealty to women. So they are constantly trying to signal how they care more about women than the other guy.

This is not natural, though, and can only be sustained through state/leftist control and influence of education, media, etc.

Women are naturally outward looking in general. They care more about what others think of then then you can imagine. Shame a young woman enough and she will hang herself.

Shame a young man enough and he will try to kill you.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 08, 2018 9:44 am

Male suicide rates tell a somewhat different story.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"