Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: There was no assault and that is not stalking. A journalist followed him for 2 mins asking him if he had set up a false company offshore to avoid paying tax.
You do not have the right to physically attack someone asking you an awkward question.
Back to the earlier question: if he was doing that to some woman, would you consider it assault and stalking?
I refer the honorable gentleman to my earlier statement to the house.

So a complete lack of principles. Surprise, surprise.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Hastur wrote:If you want a welfare state you will never get it by taxing the rich. They can move themselves and their business at the flick of an eye. A welfare state is financed by taxing the middle class and the poor.
BUILD THAT WALL (with the traffic-spikes pointed inwards) COMRADES

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Back to the earlier question: if he was doing that to some woman, would you consider it assault and stalking?

Says the man who wants to jail crooked Hillary but turns a blind eye when it's a Conservative crook.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Says the man who wants to jail crooked Hillary but turns a blind eye when it's a Conservative crook.

If he did something illegal, then charge him and put him on trial.

I would not support somebody harassing and stalking Hillary either. If somebody did that to Hillary and she knocked him the fuck out, she'd actually go up a few pegs in respect.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

I would not support somebody harassing and stalking Hillary either. If somebody did that to Hillary and she knocked him the fuck out, she'd actually go up a few pegs in respect.
We've moved a good ways from what used to be considered acceptable behavior.

The last glimpse we got at it was a couple of old geezers punching out liberal agitators getting in the faces of old timers at Trump rallies last year.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:21 am

Montegriffo wrote:Yeah yeah, why should the rich pay their taxes like those dumb proles. It's just envy and nothing to do with social responsibility. If those poor people can't afford a top tax avoidance accountant then they just need to look at the life choices they've made.
:clap:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:22 am

Rich people pay most of the taxes and poor people don't.

Next issue.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:25 am

Otern wrote:
C-Mag wrote: +1

You know my motto. ...... an M4 over every Mantel.
True.

Honestly, I really don't get the appeal of the F-35, especially not here. It could probably be useful for Americans, or even Brits, considering their threats/adventures.

But for a country neighboring Russia? Hell no. This fighter is only good for fighting the Russians, and if we were to fight the Russians, we wouldn't be able to get them off the ground before a bussload of small green men with rocket launchers destroy all the hangars while the conscripts are sleeping.

If we bought the Gripen instead, the operating costs would be one tenth of the F-35, we could use existing infrastructure, and they could be used in a prolonged defense, as they can be spread around the country, hidden in tunnels, forests and so on. Even the Eurofighter would've been a smarter option.

As for how it will be actually used, it's simply just too expensive. Don't need a maintenance hungry, overpriced, marvel of technology stealth fighter bomber to drop ordnance on part time goat herder jihadists. It's like buying a Ferrari instead of a tractor, to plow the fields.
Of course it doesn’t make sense, if you look at it as a weapon. That there is a flying jobs program, sir.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:

You do realise that it was the Conservative conference, not some trade fair.
If asking the former party chairman awkward questions at the annual conference is harassment then journalism is dead.
Bearing in mind this is a man who bought his life peerage with donations to the party and whose business methods have been under scrutiny for a decade or more, do you really believe asking him a question about his offshore business and tax avoidance practices is harassment and assault?
How long have you been an establishment shill and defender of swamp Yetis?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zero

Post by Zero » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Polish Nationalist March Draws Thousands in Capital

https://apple.news/ALYVMgA8_TlGQPRaUdZ9xKA

https://www.apnews.com/461345d228084af49c7ca1d303b793d8

Seems 60,000+ Poles have been a bit agitated.
Last edited by Zero on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.