BREAKING NEWS

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:59 am

Fife wrote:Image
Yeah, it's called a muffler... but that's a spoof...
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 am

Trump is out to Canadianize immigration, yet the media freaks out about his position on immigration as if he's literally Hitler. That's the media for you.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:02 am

StCapps wrote:Trump is out to Canadianize immigration, yet the media freaks out about his position on immigration as if he's literally Hitler.
If the US brought it immigration back to where it was, we would not be having these issues, because immigration was 100% merit-based, not what it is today.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:10 am

The Conservative wrote:Yeah, it's called a muffler... but that's a spoof...
Wait, what? I was totally taken in. Thx TC.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am

Fife wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Yeah, it's called a muffler... but that's a spoof...
Wait, what? I was totally taken in. Thx TC.

The original came from here.
https://onsizzle.com/i/hillary-clinton- ... r-19268323

#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:39 am

#NotOneRedCent

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Feds interviewed suspected NYC truck attacker in 2015 about possible terror ties.
Of course they interviewed him! What kind of terrorist isn't on their radar anymore?
Here's an idea--why not do a little investigation before we let someone into the country? Our resources are probably stretched a little too thin while we search for a piss-stained mattress in some Russian hotel, but we should be able to muster up enough to give new immigrants the same level of scrutiny it takes for children in NYC to get into a private preschool. When it comes to Muslim migrants, I favor extreme vetting prior to denial, but would settle for just plain denial.
He should be placed in Gitmo immediately as an enemy combatant, but we must remind our service folk there that water boarding does not require diesel fuel.
:shifty:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Feds interviewed suspected NYC truck attacker in 2015 about possible terror ties.
Of course they interviewed him! What kind of terrorist isn't on their radar anymore?
Here's an idea--why not do a little investigation before we let someone into the country? Our resources are probably stretched a little too thin while we search for a piss-stained mattress in some Russian hotel, but we should be able to muster up enough to give new immigrants the same level of scrutiny it takes for children in NYC to get into a private preschool. When it comes to Muslim migrants, I favor extreme vetting prior to denial, but would settle for just plain denial.
He should be placed in Gitmo immediately as an enemy combatant, but we must remind our service folk there that water boarding does not require diesel fuel.
+1

Gitmo could be our new Ellis Island. Go there, get your extreme vetting before entry.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Feds interviewed suspected NYC truck attacker in 2015 about possible terror ties.
HHH to the rescue, up to your last sentence there, brohim.

And to amplify (sans last sentence): I would suggest Extreme Vetting, plus a requirement of a Letter of Introduction. But that's just me.

P.S., to clarify what I mean by "Letter of Introduction," I don't mean some politician's stamp of approval. I mean what amounts to a letter of credit from a citizen that a specific entrant to the country (for whatever purpose and/or period of time) is not a trespasser/invader, but a contractual invitee.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Race: White
:lol: