Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Okeefenokee

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I can't find anything saying that anyone died.

Not that stomping the shit out of someone you disagree with is acceptable, but I am trying to find more info.
Yeah, it's unsubstantiated. Lots of reports late last night on social media that the guy that got KOd with the steel pole died.
Well I think we should postpone the civil war until we find out for sure at least.

Ganging up on someone and beating them unconscious is shameful, unforgivable and cowardly, but I, for one, would like to hold off on Speakers shooting war with my fellow MHF members for as long as possible.

I just realized my original post said it was acceptable... that was an auto correct from unacceptable, I swear.
Guess, what. We don't give a shit. You don't get spared because you promise not to kill the people you're attacking. You have no idea what pandora's box you are about to open. You really need to get on board the law and order crackdown, because the alternative is gonna be a lot worse.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: Invade Iran and Mexico?
Your boy could prolly use a big old dose of focus.

BTW, it's gonna get hairy up in here in the next couple of days, I think, m8. Over the top, lad, and mind the wire.
It's already been overrun. The situation is as they say, fluid.
Triage.

Fucking triage.

The domestic terrorists and their public employee enablers are at the top of the list. The top.

Shooting raghead girls and their children in the kitty-litter box for the benefit of the MIC and Bibi are not at the top of the list. Not the top.
Last edited by Fife on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:01 pm

Also, don't wear hats that say "Make Bitcoin Great Again" because you never can tell who can read on a college campus anymore.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Fife wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:They're all faggots though. That's the irony. Decriminalizing homosexuality was a mistake.
I've not watched any of Milo's videos due to my slow internet. Is he really gay or is it all some satirical act? This protest didn't make the British news today.
It's all Brexit and Trump's travel ban over here.

What difference does it make?

Is it fake-rape, rape-rape, or real-rape, depending upon whether the victim is a real-gay or a satirical-gay?

Fucking answer that question. Fucking go ahead.
Calm down Fife, I'm jut trying to find out who this Milo guy is. I can't work out if he's playing a character to earn big fees on his Dangerous Faggots tour or if he's real.

Rape is rape when it's non consensual or underage over here, I guess it's the same there.
Did Milo rape someone? I know none of his back story.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Calm down Fife, I'm jut trying to find out who this Milo guy is. I can't work out if he's playing a character to earn big fees on his Dangerous Faggots tour or if he's real.
Does it matter?

That's the question I was asking.

Does it matter if he's playing a character to earn big fees on his Dangerous Faggot tour, or if he's "real?"

Does it matter?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Fife wrote: The police allowing it, rather than making a scene, or anything else, is a federal felony.

I keep shouting this; is anyone getting it?

If a Bammer sheriff willfully looks the other way while a person attempting to exercise the right to speech, the right to assemble, or any other civil right, is injured or killed by a bad actor or actors, that is a federal 10-year-to-capital case.

It's the same for the mayor and Berkeley campus fuzz. IT'S THE SAME.

What's Trump going to do? What's holding him back?

FFS, I wish I was a CA lawyer with a decent budget allotment for going after these shitheads for damages and attorneys' fees. The discovery process would be a religious experience.
Come on down now, Fife.
Where's your baba?
Here's your baba.
Sippy da baba. Ain't that a good babawaba?
:obscene-drinkingbuddies:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Fife wrote: The police allowing it, rather than making a scene, or anything else, is a federal felony.

If a Bammer sheriff willfully looks the other way while a person attempting to exercise the right to speech, the right to assemble, or any other civil right, is injured or killed by a bad actor or actors, that is a federal 10-year-to-capital case.

FFS, I wish I was a CA lawyer with a decent budget allotment for going after these shitheads for damages and attorneys' fees. The discovery process would be a religious experience.
Come on down now, Fife.
Where's your baba?
Here's your baba.
Sippy da baba. Ain't that a good babawaba?
:obscene-drinkingbuddies:

Oh Billy, Billy, Billy.

I can't help it if I love peace and hate war.

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Fife wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
I don't condone that, and never would... so we agree fellow citizen.
When you say the police should allow it, rather than make a scene, you're condoning it.
The police allowing it, rather than making a scene, or anything else, is a federal felony.

I get it. Here's hoping that Sessions and Trump's FBI follow through :goteam:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Fife wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Calm down Fife, I'm jut trying to find out who this Milo guy is. I can't work out if he's playing a character to earn big fees on his Dangerous Faggots tour or if he's real.
Does it matter?

That's the question I was asking.

Does it matter if he's playing a character to earn big fees on his Dangerous Faggot tour, or if he's "real?"

Does it matter?
I'd say yes if he's just a media whore stirring up trouble and people are getting hurt because of it. I'd say if he's just trying to get rich and doesn't really believe what he says then that matters. I don't even know what he says to wind people up so much.
I'll watch a video next time I have enough broadband if nobody can be bothered to tell me.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife wrote:
Your boy could prolly use a big old dose of focus.

BTW, it's gonna get hairy up in here in the next couple of days, I think, m8. Over the top, lad, and mind the wire.
It's already been overrun. The situation is as they say, fluid.
Triage.

Fucking triage.

The domestic terrorists and their public employee enablers are at the top of the list. The top.

Shooting raghead girls and their children in the kitty-litter box for the benefit of the MIC and Bibi are not at the top of the list. Not the top.
Following the money. Got it. Oh look...