Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:48 pm

You asked someone to support it or not and why. I assume this guy is allowed to speak his mind.

Parsing over your questions on why we wepuld support this kind of Wrong Think Manifesto we could go on for days about this, believe me, I've tried but whatever
1500 source
The 500 hundredth year anniversary of Luther nailing the reforms to the Church was weekend before last
"Basically most pagan religions stem from one guy – nimrod (black guy) & and his wife semiramis. I have researched this a lot.”
How can you even argue that being factually right?
You can't whatever next issue
“Can you explain why almost every single bankster are jewish zionists, Rothschild, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan etc etc.?”
Define "almost." Probably the majority of analysts, particularly in quant firms are Asian. Don't really know many Jewish Zionist Asians.
Both unscrupulous money lenders. Wow
“Never support a muslim, never support a jew : )
In like anything ever
What's the point? Name a time they supported white Americans or Europeans. I'll wait.
I'll skip over this bit believing that Muslims are incompatible ....
“Engaging in homosexuality is not love, it is hate. It destroys civilization & encourages depopulation.”
Did the Greeks die out etc of do they found Western Civ
Both. Also, they are extinct
“Moon landing most definitely fake. Flat earth…perhaps… ; )”
When memes go too far?
Unfortunately

Tldr the rest of it. I'm sure he's said dumb stuff just like any foreign national (read citizen of his own country with the right to express his opinion,) but so what? If you want to bicker about something other than stupid peasant notions get at me with why me and him both agree Muslims colonizing his state is a fucked situation.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Heraclius wrote:Also why did this become "my wrong thinker's manifesto"

It wasn't posted by me.
I never forced anyone to agree to anything in it.

I just asked what people agreed with.
Because you made it so. I answered pages and pages of copy pasts to make you feel like I'm not leaving you out. I went above and beyond on behalf of someone I tend to agree with because you presented a dishonest argument. My point is that I'm not being dishonest and will spend a lot of time answering all these strange questions but do not expect someone you disagree with fundamentally to do the same. Presenting a long list is not an argument.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:07 am

Montegriffo wrote: Nobody expects the progressive inquisition. 8-)
Damn, looks like Kath was right about there not being many Monte Python fans here.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Otern

Post by Otern » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:11 am

Seems like the F-35s have arrived in Norway now.

Saw the two first ones flying above my city today. Did some quick math, and it'll cost every Norwegian around 50 000kr ($6200).

Of course all 52 of them will be stored at the same airport, guarded by a company of conscripts who will shoot about 100 rounds during their conscription, because we can't afford them to do more.

We could give every Norwegian and their grandmother an assault rifle, a radio, a bullet proof vest, boots, and lots of ammunition for less.

Worst investment in Norwegian history, but they sure are pretty.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:37 am

Otern wrote:Seems like the F-35s have arrived in Norway now.

Saw the two first ones flying above my city today. Did some quick math, and it'll cost every Norwegian around 50 000kr ($6200).

Of course all 52 of them will be stored at the same airport, guarded by a company of conscripts who will shoot about 100 rounds during their conscription, because we can't afford them to do more.

We could give every Norwegian and their grandmother an assault rifle, a radio, a bullet proof vest, boots, and lots of ammunition for less.

Worst investment in Norwegian history, but they sure are pretty.
+1

You know my motto. ...... an M4 over every Mantel.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Otern

Post by Otern » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 am

C-Mag wrote: +1

You know my motto. ...... an M4 over every Mantel.
True.

Honestly, I really don't get the appeal of the F-35, especially not here. It could probably be useful for Americans, or even Brits, considering their threats/adventures.

But for a country neighboring Russia? Hell no. This fighter is only good for fighting the Russians, and if we were to fight the Russians, we wouldn't be able to get them off the ground before a bussload of small green men with rocket launchers destroy all the hangars while the conscripts are sleeping.

If we bought the Gripen instead, the operating costs would be one tenth of the F-35, we could use existing infrastructure, and they could be used in a prolonged defense, as they can be spread around the country, hidden in tunnels, forests and so on. Even the Eurofighter would've been a smarter option.

As for how it will be actually used, it's simply just too expensive. Don't need a maintenance hungry, overpriced, marvel of technology stealth fighter bomber to drop ordnance on part time goat herder jihadists. It's like buying a Ferrari instead of a tractor, to plow the fields.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Caring Conservatism.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Caring Conservatism.

Would have been better to punch that little beta fuck for stalking and harassing him.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Would be better if the tax avoiding scumbag paid his tax.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Otern wrote:Honestly, I really don't get the appeal of the F-35, especially not here. It could probably be useful for Americans, or even Brits, considering their threats/adventures.

But for a country neighboring Russia? Hell no. This fighter is only good for fighting the Russians, and if we were to fight the Russians, we wouldn't be able to get them off the ground before a bussload of small green men with rocket launchers destroy all the hangars while the conscripts are sleeping.

If we bought the Gripen instead, the operating costs would be one tenth of the F-35, we could use existing infrastructure, and they could be used in a prolonged defense, as they can be spread around the country, hidden in tunnels, forests and so on. Even the Eurofighter would've been a smarter option.

As for how it will be actually used, it's simply just too expensive. Don't need a maintenance hungry, overpriced, marvel of technology stealth fighter bomber to drop ordnance on part time goat herder jihadists. It's like buying a Ferrari instead of a tractor, to plow the fields.
We appreciate your concern and hope you enjoy your purchase. Please step away from the cash register now, sir--the gentleman from Malta seems to be having some difficulty with his credit card.
8-)
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "