The Era of Biden

Haumana

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by Haumana » Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:04 am
They are replacing Biden.

Biden was the patsy. He's completed his usefulness to the swamp.
That was a shot across Jill's bow. Ain't no Nancy Raygun happening here.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:32 am

Yeah afterwards, CNN kept going on about how bad that was for Biden. They only did the debate, so they could roll out the real candidate.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:28 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:32 am
Yeah afterwards, CNN kept going on about how bad that was for Biden. They only did the debate, so they could roll out the real candidate.
My guess is they asked Biden to step down gracefully and Jill said No.

So they just fixed it.

A little off on the drug cocktail and he's unintelligible
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:37 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:29 pm

Why so insecure Monte ?

I didn't claim it was true, I didn't lend any veracity to the report, just stated it was a report.

So why are you so insecure that you have to overcompensate and play tough smart guy ?

Relax man. No one Fucking cares, others than some bored FBI agent checking in periodically no one is watching, you won't score any points.
Just trying to help you out dude.
You are obviously too busy to check a source out so I took a few seconds to do a little investigation.
You were asking for help to verify the ''attack'' on a US carrier.
Something that would normally be all over the news worldwide but on this occasion it was just on a site owned by those claiming to have made the attack.
Confirmed: the Eisenhower was attacked with anti-ship missiles.
Eisenhower has been ‘deployed’ further north in the Red Sea. Looks a lot like a retreat.

Unconfirmed: Eisenhower claims to have shot down the missiles and come out undamaged.
Internet posts abound showing a damaged carrier smoking, with tents on deck.

It’s enough to wonder about, and our administration is feeble enough that they could cover it up to avoid invading an unprofitable target.
Don't think you've confirmed '' the USS Eisenhower took a major hit from the Houthis and has retreated.''

Some missiles shot down is a long way from USS carrier took a major hit.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:13 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

You are obviously too busy to check a source out so I took a few seconds to do a little investigation.
Something that would normally be all over the news worldwide but on this occasion it was just on a site owned by those claiming to have made the attack.
I call Bullshit.
Don't try to cover it up.

You were grandstanding on something I posted, but did not take a position on. Trying to dunk on me Claiming, but the 'Sources'.

'Trusted Sources' lied to you about COVID, lied to you about the safety and effectiveness of the Jab, and hundreds of other things.

Let's just not do this bullshit. We are too few around here to be that immature and petty.
You started in with the ''why so insecure?'' bollocks.
I might just as easily ask why you are so insecure about having your dodgy source questioned.

This used to be such a great place for discussion but now it is just Infowars 2.0.
It's bloody sad.
However, I shall leave you to it as it's clearly a hopeless cause.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:04 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:10 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:37 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Confirmed: the Eisenhower was attacked with anti-ship missiles.
Eisenhower has been ‘deployed’ further north in the Red Sea. Looks a lot like a retreat.

Unconfirmed: Eisenhower claims to have shot down the missiles and come out undamaged.
Internet posts abound showing a damaged carrier smoking, with tents on deck.

It’s enough to wonder about, and our administration is feeble enough that they could cover it up to avoid invading an unprofitable target.
Don't think you've confirmed '' the USS Eisenhower took a major hit from the Houthis and has retreated.''

Some missiles shot down is a long way from USS carrier took a major hit.
Read the post more carefully, then remove foot from mouth. :)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:18 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:13 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

I call Bullshit.
Don't try to cover it up.

You were grandstanding on something I posted, but did not take a position on. Trying to dunk on me Claiming, but the 'Sources'.

'Trusted Sources' lied to you about COVID, lied to you about the safety and effectiveness of the Jab, and hundreds of other things.

Let's just not do this bullshit. We are too few around here to be that immature and petty.
You started in with the ''why so insecure?'' bollocks.
I might just as easily ask why you are so insecure about having your dodgy source questioned.

This used to be such a great place for discussion but now it is just Infowars 2.0.
It's bloody sad.
However, I shall leave you to it as it's clearly a hopeless cause.
Nobody claimed that the source was good, it’s just something to read and take as a possibility. This pious certainty is the worst leftist trend.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace