Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:13 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:33 pm
Some are claiming the USS Eisenhower took a major hit from the Houthis and has retreated.

Anyone heard anything
Just the rumors. I’d imagine a bunch of dmv ladies are working hard to figure out how to get paid for invading Yemen.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:13 pm
A report

https://english.almasirah.net.ye/post/4 ... -Worldwide
That's a Houthis owned 'media outlet'.
If you can't find reports to back this up anywhere else I think you can safely say it's complete nonsense.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:43 am
C-Mag wrote:
A report

If you can't find reports to back this up anywhere else I think you can safely say it's complete nonsense.

Why so insecure Monte ?

I didn't claim it was true, I didn't lend any veracity to the report, just stated it was a report.

So why are you so insecure that you have to overcompensate and play tough smart guy ?

Relax man. No one Fucking cares, others than some bored FBI agent checking in periodically no one is watching, you won't score any points.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:19 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:29 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
A report

Why so insecure Monte ?

I didn't claim it was true, I didn't lend any veracity to the report, just stated it was a report.

So why are you so insecure that you have to overcompensate and play tough smart guy ?

Relax man. No one Fucking cares, others than some bored FBI agent checking in periodically no one is watching, you won't score any points.
Just trying to help you out dude.
You are obviously too busy to check a source out so I took a few seconds to do a little investigation.
You were asking for help to verify the ''attack'' on a US carrier.
Something that would normally be all over the news worldwide but on this occasion it was just on a site owned by those claiming to have made the attack.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:31 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:19 am

You are obviously too busy to check a source out so I took a few seconds to do a little investigation.
Something that would normally be all over the news worldwide but on this occasion it was just on a site owned by those claiming to have made the attack.
Aww. Monty, "Just trying to help" with the passive aggressive post because he cares. Back to your normally scheduled programming.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:29 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Why so insecure Monte ?

Confirmed: the Eisenhower was attacked with anti-ship missiles.
Eisenhower has been ‘deployed’ further north in the Red Sea. Looks a lot like a retreat.

Unconfirmed: Eisenhower claims to have shot down the missiles and come out undamaged.
Internet posts abound showing a damaged carrier smoking, with tents on deck.

It’s enough to wonder about, and our administration is feeble enough that they could cover it up to avoid invading an unprofitable target.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0