How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

DBTrek

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Pro-Biden effort offered Native Americans $25-$500 Visa gift cards and jewelry to vote
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... ry-to-vote

BREAKING NOW: Surveillance Footage Shows Atlanta Workers ‘Scanning Ballots’ from Suitcase After Hours
https://hannity.com/media-room/breaking ... ter-hours/

Thousands of Ballots Were Scanned Numerous Times in Dominion Machines: Contractor Witness
https://www.theepochtimes.com/thousands ... 03134.html
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:08 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:07 pm
Right now Arizona and Nevada seem like the most likely states to have their elections proven invalid. If that happens that is a game changer. After that, I think we only need one other state to put it into enough question to get the results rejected and send it to House delegate.
Did you watch the video above on Georgia? How are they going to ignore that? The 16-yo alone are enough.

I am basing the judgement on the amount of political push back we are seeing and the ease of provability. In Nevada the claims tend to be on the more mundane side of things that are much easier to prove in court. In Arizona there seems to be less push back by the politicians. This is as opposed to Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan where there is a lot of political push back where it will either take another state falling first to get any movement at the state level, or a Supreme Court ruling in Republican's favor.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:26 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:07 pm
Right now Arizona and Nevada seem like the most likely states to have their elections proven invalid. If that happens that is a game changer. After that, I think we only need one other state to put it into enough question to get the results rejected and send it to House delegate.
Michigan as well, with the missing USB sticks... not to mention the blatant ignoring voter verification laws?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:30 pm

Nothing to see here. Most secure election in history.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:07 am
I read most of the links provided, that is why I am pretty sure there is not more fraud in this election than any other we've had.
Just wanted to post this again after all of the additional examples given.

People like Hanny already know that the only reason Biden won was due to fraud. They are playing the same games they have been playing for years. Stop treating them like innocent bystanders. They are the enemy. I am done even trying to reason with people who have no intention of being honest.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:19 pm

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:30 pm
Nothing to see here. Most secure election in history.
Repeat after the MSM... No evidence... There is no evidence... Absolutely no evidence...
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:56 pm

Those days when everyone is wearing cloth masks to block a 1 micron virus, when politicians are cancelling holidays because family gatherings spread COVID but violent mobs and mass demonstrations don't, and people believe there is no election fraud when Joe Biden is outperforming Obama's election performance without even campaigning.

...but hey, I'm the crazy one.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:11 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:56 pm
Those days when everyone is wearing cloth masks to block a 1 micron virus, when politicians are cancelling holidays because family gatherings spread COVID but violent mobs and mass demonstrations don't, and people believe there is no election fraud when Joe Biden is outperforming Obama's election performance without even campaigning.

...but hey, I'm the crazy one.
I feel the same. It’s a good time to either go all-in and try to stop the Collapse, or to hunker down, and get Grey Man.

I just take my shots when I can. When the cracks appear in their logic. I pull my shirt over my nose walking around the bowling alley. I remind the in-laws that Clinton was on Epstein’s her when they go super MSM. Little things, but that’s all that’s available.

This battle is already lost. To the mega corps, and intolerable corruption. The Republic falls with a whimper, for now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:39 am

Someone I know posted this on Twitter. Fairly accurate

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck