So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Smitty-48

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:36 pm
Yup, blatant electioneering with total disregard for the lives of US military or civilians.

''America first'' where ''America'' means ''Trump''.
I pledge my life to sticking it to the Democrats by whatever means, just win, baby.

The most important thing is seeing the looks on the Democrats faces when Trump wins again.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:39 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Yup, blatant electioneering with total disregard for the lives of US military or civilians.

I pledge my life to sticking it to the Democrats by whatever means, just win, baby.

The most important thing is seeing the looks on the Democrats faces when Trump wins again.
More important than risking the lives of American soldiers?
How many dead Americans is a Trump victory worth?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:46 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Nobody is forced to take the Queen's Schilling, if you're not prepared to go in harms way, don't join the military.

It's a jobs program, if you don't like it, go work at Walmart then.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:47 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Nobody is forced to take the Queen's Schilling, if you're not prepared to go in harms way, don't join the military.

So carte blanche for continuing the forever war in the ME?
Lives for votes just win baby win?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:47 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

So carte blanche for continuing the forever war in the ME?
Lives for votes just win baby win?
Yes.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:58 pm

So no more pointless wars was just an empty election promise like lock her up or build the wall?
You don't think it will affect the votes of Trump's base who voted for disentanglement from foreign wars?
I suspect it won't because it is all about team colours not policies but it goes to show Trump is no different from Hillary.
Same shit different day...

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:58 pm
So no more pointless war was just an empty election promise like lock her up or build the wall?
Just win, baby. All that matters is the SCOTUS.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
So no more pointless wars was just an empty election promise like lock her up or build the wall?
You don't think it will affect the votes of Trump's base who voted for disentanglement from foreign wars?
I suspect it won't because it is all about team colours not policies but it goes to show Trump is no different from Hillary.
Ding ding ding
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:07 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:03 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Ding ding ding
Hey, so long as Lockheed Martin investors get a payout America First can go fuck itself...

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:04 pm

battle angel 2020