Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Okeefenokee

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
You also shouldn't be nearly killed, or have your lively hood destroyed just because you park in the wrong place, or didn't support a looser.
Life isn't fair. Welcome.
Why do you always default to the "whatevs man, life sucks" argument after having your arguments refuted?
Because he has an obligation to flee when confronted. That's his MO
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:41 pm

WATCH YOUR BACK NAZI SCUM HAHAHA

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:They're all faggots though. That's the irony. Decriminalizing homosexuality was a mistake.
I've not watched any of Milo's videos due to my slow internet. Is he really gay or is it all some satirical act? This protest didn't make the British news today.
It's all Brexit and Trump's travel ban over here.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:They're all faggots though. That's the irony. Decriminalizing homosexuality was a mistake.
I've not watched any of Milo's videos due to my slow internet. Is he really gay or is it all some satirical act? This protest didn't make the British news today.
He won't shut up about big black cock so idk, you tell me.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
We are not the ones beating innocent people to death with metal poles and punching women in the face for wearing the wrong hat.
I don't condone that, and never would... so we agree fellow citizen.
When you say the police should allow it, rather than make a scene, you're condoning it.
The police allowing it, rather than making a scene, or anything else, is a federal felony.

I keep shouting this; is anyone getting it?

If a Bammer sheriff willfully looks the other way while a person attempting to exercise the right to speech, the right to assemble, or any other civil right, is injured or killed by a bad actor or actors, that is a federal 10-year-to-capital case.

It's the same for the mayor and Berkeley campus fuzz. IT'S THE SAME.

What's Trump going to do? What's holding him back?

FFS, I wish I was a CA lawyer with a decent budget allotment for going after these shitheads for damages and attorneys' fees. The discovery process would be a religious experience.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Why do you always default to the "whatevs man, life sucks" argument after having your arguments refuted?
It's a ridiculous strawman, and childish. Nobody is arguing for a deserved death penalty, or justified murder because of the guy wearing a hat.

But you don't walk into a violent mob wearing the other side's colors, unless you're suicidal or a complete fool. In this case, the guy got what fools get. It's not 'right', but it's certainly to be expected.
No, but you arguing that this guy is dispensable, he doesn't deserve equal protection under the law, you are arguing that its ok if his civil rights are infringed upon.
This was clearly a situation without law. This was not a stable, normal day on the street. Yes, he 'deserves' state retribution, and I hope he gets it. Shouldn't be difficult to find the perps, as it was videotaped.

But you can't expect a cop to protect you on-the-spot, from a violent mob that you just fucking walked into, provoking them with the opposing colors. That's not realistic at ANY time.[/quote]

Don't try to move the goal posts now, bitch. You're already in it. You said it was a good thing the police didn't secure order, even though this guy died because of it. For once would you stop being such a fucking coward. Admit that you enjoyed what you saw. We can all tell you did. You're just too fucking chicken shit to admit it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Invade Iran and Mexico?

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

What difference does it make?

Is it fake-rape, rape-rape, or real-rape, depending upon whether the victim is a real-gay or a satirical-gay?

Fucking answer that question. Fucking go ahead.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Invade Iran and Mexico?
Your boy could prolly use a big old dose of focus.

BTW, it's gonna get hairy up in here in the next couple of days, I think, m8. Over the top, lad, and mind the wire.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Invade Iran and Mexico?
Your boy could prolly use a big old dose of focus.

BTW, it's gonna get hairy up in here in the next couple of days, I think, m8. Over the top, lad, and mind the wire.
It's already been overrun. The situation is as they say, fluid.