Brexit

Okeefenokee

Re: Brexit

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:55 pm

doc_loliday wrote:They made Achilles black? lol
...she grabbed Achilles by his blond hair.

If we could get mike to work up a portrait of MLK, but make him white, I bet we could get some attention around here. Might not be the kind we want, but I think we could get Hash famous.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:She's a bit weird looking if you ask me.

She literally said nothing wrong. Based

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:05 pm

She's an English chick, so looking weird pretty much comes with the territory. Hopefully the hajis will culturally enrich your people with inventions such as braces and mouthwash.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:10 pm

I mean just flip it on its head and assume English trash was marrying into some African "royalty." How long before they are dragged out on the street and lynched? Rightfully so I would say. Europeans are too kind as a race by half. Every other race of people has ingrained self preference that we use the slanderous term "racist" to describe. We have it too but we are just too nice and worried about offending people.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:She's a bit weird looking if you ask me.

She literally said nothing wrong. Based
Well, she apologised and the party excluded her.
The Mail on Sunday said Ms Marney sent the messages three weeks before her relationship with Mr Bolton started.

When a reply to one of her texts suggested her comments were racist, she added "so what?" and said she did not want other races invading her culture.

In a statement to the newspaper, Ms Marney said: "I apologise unreservedly for the shocking language I used.

"The opinions I expressed were deliberately exaggerated in order to make a point and have, to an extent, been taken out of context. Yet I fully recognise the offence they have caused."
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Montegriffo quoted some Limey broad who got bitch-slapped and then wrote:I apologise unreservedly
Twenty-first Century Limeys should print that shit as their national motto on the Pound note.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Oi what's that you cheeky cunt? You better not rape those girls again I say good chap, you owe an apology.

Oi wot? You don't apologize? Alright alright on your way then.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:52 pm

UKIP haven't had a leadership contest for weeks, maybe it's time for leader number 5 in under a year.
If I wait long enough it will be my turn and I'll be able to change the party name to United Kingdom Inclusive Party...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:56 pm

The UK isn't a serious nation. Nobody cares anymore

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:The UK isn't a serious nation. Nobody cares anymore
We forgot to ask what was in the presents.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751