Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am

:shock:

what in the fuck?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:05 pm

It's real.

What alien is that on Star Trek?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 pm

They aren't even hiding their hate for white men any longer.

You are only accepted by these degenerates if you dye your hair pink and become a sodomite.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Also note that "fat acceptance" never seems to include fat men, especially fat white men. Those guys are just filthy neck beards. Fat feminist women deserve to date attractive men who take care of themselves, and if fit men refuse to date them it's bigotry. But fat men need to stop assuming they have a right to sex or to ask women out or even look at women. It's all rape.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:13 pm

As gruesome as that was, I think you're extrapolating justtttt a teensy bit here.

Nothing about white men, or anything else in the performance or coverage, except 2 tweets from white men. Jackman's was odd, as it said "It really is your fault" after the portion that they read. :lol:

It's not like we've never had obese female singers on stage, so I don't know what this nonsense was all about, but god above that was not singing.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:15 pm

That performance included every kind of freak and Non-White immigrant, but no straight white men.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:That performance included every kind of freak and Non-White immigrant, but no straight white men.
I'm sure that you somehow researched them all. I could only see 4-5 distinct people in there, but it doesn't really matter. I don't feel threatened that nobody looked like me in a fucking Oscars screech-a-long.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:That performance included every kind of freak and Non-White immigrant, but no straight white men.
I'm sure that you somehow researched them all. I could only see 4-5 distinct people in there, but it doesn't really matter. I don't feel threatened that nobody looked like me in a fucking Oscars screech-a-long.

It's already been analyzed. No straight white males.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh my. Apparently this obeast was singing a fat acceptance song at the Oscars.

In the background were every freak and nonwhite immigrant organizers could drum up. No normal white American men.

They definitely jumped the shark this time.
She's poly. They have a whole different scale.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:They aren't even hiding their hate for white men any longer.
Ya think?? :o

Jimmy Kimmel Opens Oscars Saying 'The Kind of Men We Need in This Town' Don't Have Penises
Kimmel presented Oscar as the perfect man. "Oscar is still number one. No question about it," he said. "Oscar is the most beloved and respected man in Hollywood. And there's a very good reason why. Just look at him. Keeps his hands where you can see them. Never said a rude word. And most importantly, no penis at all."

"He is literally a statue of limitations!"

That one twist of phrase might have been funny, but Kimmel went on to deliver this horrific line: "That's the kind of men we need in this town."

Does Kimmel really think Hollywood needs men without penises? This didn't even appear to be a transgender joke, although that wouldn't have made it any better.
Thank Providence that PJMedia watched that AIDS for us and documented the proceedings in the sewer, so we don't have to. That's going the extra mile.