Social Justice Warriors Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:48 pm

I watched the whole thing no problem.

Stop being weak.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Fatties are stampeding in rage over this factual campaign sign advocating our mitigating the second-leading cause of cancer:

Sofie Hagen, a Danish-born comedian who has lived in the UK since 2012 and appeared on the BBC multiple times, tweeted a picture of the poster, which spells out "OBESITY" with some missing letters, and asks readers to guess what the biggest cause of cancer is, after smoking.

Another advertisement in the campaign features chips presented in a cigarette packet.

She wrote: "Right, is anyone currently working on getting this piece of s--- CancerResearchUK advert removed from everywhere? Is there something I can sign? How the f---ing f--- is this okay?"

Angry campaigners have called for the campaign to be pulled, and some have said they will stop donating to Cancer Research because of the "fat-shaming" campaign.

The charity defended itself, telling The Telegraph the campaign is based on science and is not meant to "shame" anyone.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... e=Facebook

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Fatties are stampeding in rage over this factual campaign sign advocating our mitigating the second-leading cause of cancer:

Sofie Hagen, a Danish-born comedian who has lived in the UK since 2012 and appeared on the BBC multiple times, tweeted a picture of the poster, which spells out "OBESITY" with some missing letters, and asks readers to guess what the biggest cause of cancer is, after smoking.

Another advertisement in the campaign features chips presented in a cigarette packet.

She wrote: "Right, is anyone currently working on getting this piece of s--- CancerResearchUK advert removed from everywhere? Is there something I can sign? How the f---ing f--- is this okay?"

Angry campaigners have called for the campaign to be pulled, and some have said they will stop donating to Cancer Research because of the "fat-shaming" campaign.

The charity defended itself, telling The Telegraph the campaign is based on science and is not meant to "shame" anyone.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... e=Facebook
How did I know the race and sex of this hyper-offended person before even clicking on the article?

:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:22 pm

But did you guess her hair color? Because I was totally convinced it had to have been orange or green, and was surprised by my error.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:But did you guess her hair color? Because I was totally convinced it had to have been orange or green, and was surprised by my error.
No, I guessed purple for hair. I can only assume that part of the SJW uniform hasn’t caught on in Europe yet.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:48 pm

All humyns are 6'2" and well-built.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:50 pm

I got a kick out of Hwen's boyfriend accusing everybody of being Nazis for speaking hate facts about biology.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:09 am

Last night Hollywood hosted the Oscars. Hollywood went from #Oscarsnotblackenought last year to being all-in on #metoo in recent months.

Last night Kobe Bryant won an Oscar. The same Kobe accused of sexual assault in 2003. The same Kobe that admitted to cheating on his wife. Where is the #metoo screeching on this one? Well, he did take a shot at Trump, so I guess that cancels out any adultery and possible assault.

The entire media and Hollywood has turned into the Onion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:13 am

Kobe did nothing wrong.